2 (Gabe)

I got home for school with my two black eyes and a busted lip. I set my stuff down and rummaged through the fridge. I grabbed a water bottle and slammed the door shut. I grabbed a bag of chips and went up to my room.

I jumped on to my bed and unlocked my phone. I had a new message. It read "Hello, my name is Rosemary. I absolutely love your blog! It's like you understand me so well. I'd love to get to know you! Text me back when you can! Thanks!"

What do I do!?! I haven't talked to anyone on the internet since Molly. The image of her smile burned into my mind. I quickly shook that thought away. I couldn't just leave this girl hanging. I'd have to make some sort of contact. So I replied back, "Hey, my name is Gabe, some people call me fatass or fag, but you know call me whatever. So you really like my blog. I guess there's a lot of people like me then."

I nervously pressed sent. I sat there for twenty minutes eating chips. Suddenly the message said read and she was typing. My heart suddenly started beating rapidly. What the hell Gabe, you just met her calm your ass down.

The message popped up on my screen: "How about I just call you cute?..." My heart suddenly jumped again. Did she just....? "And yes I love your blog! It's amazing. I understand you Gabe. I really do. I don't mean to be that kind of person but may I see you?"

When I read that last sentence, I started freaking out. I'm so ugly. She'll just turn me away.

"Do I have to? You really don't want to see my face." I asked.

"You're self conscious aren't you? How about I send you a picture of me, then you send a picture of you?" She replied back.

"Okay yeah." I said.

Thirty seconds later there was a picture of a girl, and she was absolutely astonishing. She had autumn brown hair and brown  eyes. It was the kind of brown you could get lost in. Her smile was as white as paper. She was way too beautiful to be talking to me.

"That's you?" I asked

"Yes sir!" She replied

"You're beautiful." I nervously texted. Before she could reply back I quickly texted "Sorry that was too far."

"Don't be sorry, you're such a sweetheart :) now show me you!!" she replied. She's calling me all these nice words. Oh shit she stills wants to see me. I nervously take the best picture I could get. Which took 5 different times. I finally got the best one, the one without me smiling with my terrible teeth but just a small smile. I sent it and immediately regretted it. She read it and was typing her response.

"Awwww, you're super duper cuteee." She responded. My face turned hot. She just called me cute. She just called me cute. She just called me cute.

"I'm not." I said

"Are" she replied

"Not"

"Are"

"Fine you win." I finally said

"YAY! you see the cuteness I'm talking about, huh? Can I ask you a serious question?" She asked.

"Sure"

"Will you not leave? I don't want us to talk one time and you just stop talking."

"I won't leave Rosemary. I promise." I replied.

"Friends?" She asked.

"Friends." I replied.