Lied

Point of view: Jacob
I woke up kinda early today, we were apparently leaving the building, there was a weird pretty girl who kept looking at me, after a silent car ride she took my hand and helped me out of the car..
She took me to a scary building..
"Jacob.. You were born here.. This is your house.." The girl said(Britney)
What is she saying? That can't be my house.. Who is she anyway?
"Who are you? And why are you calling me Jacob,I'm not Jacob.." I said confidently.
"I'm Britney, you and me are friends ok?.. and if you don't try to believe and understand what I'm telling you then you'll never get your memory back, alright? Try to imagine..Now let's see.. So.. You were born here, your father your mother,and a baby sister lived here happily, then a rather huge storm came about. Your beautiful mother told you to go save your self,and your father helped you out,while you escaped your house was still good but your parents had died,and also your sister.. You were sad Jacob, then you met me,I was having a hard time too, I wasn't getting treated nicely on my birthday.. So we told each other our story.. Until that day where you fell off the stairs of a mall,and lost your memory." Britney said.
"Wow really... A storm huh.. Can I look inside this house.. I want to see the dishes my mother would wash,the shoes my father would leave beside the door and the little baby sisters toys.. Let's go.. Please Britney?"I asked.
•point of view: Britney
After lying to him,I felt bad.. But the truth was harder right? Telling him his own father killed his family, and kidnapped me,that He was out to save me,and lost his own self.. That's to hard..
"Please Britney!" Jacob asked again, I know what he's looking for in his house is something he won't ever find. "Ok" but his cuteness took me over anyway..
When I opened the door it was dark inside like it was that day I got kidnapped, I never actually got to see this house from such a calm angle.. We walked inside the empty kitchen full of beer bottles.. Broken glass.. And a huge load of drugs.
"Beer?.drugs?... Is that mine.. Or yours?" He asked me.. If I say his, or his fathers he would hate him self.
"Sorry.. These are mine... I.. uhh"I said being stuck. Jacob probably thinks I'm using him.
"Why did you break so much glass here? Am I not the one who lost the memory apparently.. So let's get this straight.. I came to you to talk to about my past.. A drug addict? How do I know your not lying? That your not just using me for my house.." Jacob asked taking it another way. Oh lord.
"Calm down Jacob.. Ok look last time when you had your brain we had a party in here ok.. I bought these for our party.. Now let's go back to the hospital ok."I said.. This wasn't working.
"No! Your trying to escape the truth huh? I was born here, and you started using me, you drank here, and then you probably pushed me down the stairs too,I mean come on.. A party right after my parents death?! I hate you Britney-or what ever your real name is!"Jacob said as he ran up stairs.
"No Jacob.. Don't go upstairs..." I screamed as he ran upstairs..
He ran inside his room.. No posters.. Only a bed, and a gun on the floor. Oh god this makes the situation worse. This was the gun that his father was gonna use on my mom, luckily the police came in time and saved her..
"Wow... A gun... Ha.. Wow Britney.. Thank you for all the answers.. I guess I don't need them any more."he said as he Pushes the gun to his heart.
"No! What the heck are you doing..  Ok I'm leaving.." I said snatching the gun from him as I left the room. He walked out to,noticing the room next to his.. Mine.
A room set up for me..