Chapter 1-The beginning

Author's Notes:

Yeoreobun annyeonghaseyo! I'm back with the second book of the YooLee brothers Fanfiction! But this one will not be as cheerful or maybe funny as the previous one. This will be more to the angst side I guess. So...I hope that you will like it! Now, enjoy the story! Kamsahabnida! *bows 90 degree* 😁

Author's POV

"Happy New Year!" The members cheered for joy. A new year has come, the old has become a past.

"Everyone, we would like to wish all of you a Happy New Year, and let's hope that everything will be successful this year. Kamsahabnida~" Jae Suk said.

"And...cut! Ok, we're done, you guys can go now." The PD said to the casts and the crews.

"Kamsahabnida!" They thanked all the crews and the Running Man members had a gathering at Haha's restaurant.

"It's been a long year though." Jae Suk said.

"Keurae~we have been together for 5 years. " Ji Hyo said.

"Yea, we're one year older now~"Seok Jin said.

"Oh ya, that means Seok Jin hyung is 50 years old now!" Kwang Soo said. Everyone of them burst out into laughter.

"Yah! Kim Jong Kook, don't laugh at me! You're 40 years old already, when are you going to find a girlfriend?" Seok Jin said. Thanks to Seok Jin, now everyone's attention is on Jong Kook.

"Yah, Seok Jin hyung, why are you putting the attention to me now?" Jong Kook said.

"He doesn't need a girlfriend, he already have Eun Hye, right?" Haha said jokingly, Jong Kook gave him a death stare but Haha continued, "Ah...we should have called Eun Hye to come to the gathering just now..."

"Yah, Ha Dong Hoon!" Jong Kook yelled at Haha and stood up. The two of them started chasing each other like Tom and Jerry. Haha was trying to hide from Jong Kook while Jong Kook was trying to catch him. The other could only laugh at them.

"Haish...I can't believe that Jong Kook hyung is still playing like that." Gary said. Ji Hyo only smiled. She can't stop laughing when she saw Jong Kook finally caught Haha and he started tickling him. Haha was begging Jong Kook to let him go.

"Ah...Jong Kook hyung...mianhae...please let me go..." Haha begged. Jong Kook could only smile and kept tickling him. The atmosphere of the restaurant was full of laughter.

Jae Suk was also laughing together with them, he was also going to beg Jong Kook to let Haha go. Just when he stood up, he felt dizzy and decided to sit back down. Kwang Soo noticed that Jae Suk's face is getting a little pale, he felt worry about him and asked, "Hyung, kwaenchana?"

"Ne, maybe I'm just a little exhausted." Jae Suk said. Kwang Soo nodded. Seok Jin heard Kwang Soo's question and he looked at Jae Suk. Seok Jin said, "Jae Suk ah, are you really ok? Do you need to go and visit the doctor?"

Jae Suk just shook his head and said, "Seok Jin hyung, I'm fine. Don't be worry about me."

Seok Jin nodded and they continue chatting with the others. Later, Jae Suk excused himself to go to the washroom. He looked around to make sure no one followed him. Then, he secretly took out his phone and dialed a number.

"Yeoboseyo? Is this Dr. Park? Can I make an appointment tomorrow?"

What happened to Jae Suk? Why is he going to visit the doctor? Stay tuned for chapter 2! Sorry for the super short chapter.
*The photo of the book cover is not mine, so credits to the owner.