Chapter 9-Brother love.

[Song of the chapter: Apology-iKon] (Yea the same one as the previous chapter :P)

Kwang Soo's POV

[Skip, cafe.]

"Here, have some hot drink." Jong Kook hyung said as he placed a cup of hot Americano in front of me. I immediately took the cup and started drinking due to coldness. But then, the Americano was too hot and I burned my tougue.

"Yah, don't rush, it's still hot!" Jong Kook hyung said.

"Mianhae, hyung. I'm feeling cold..."

"Serves you right, who asked you to stay there when the rain is pouring so heavily?"

"..." I just kept quiet and drank my Americano slowly. Jong Kook hyung also kept quiet for a while. And he broke the silence and said, "So...you heard everything just now? Right?"

I put the cup on the table and nodded lightly. Again, we ended up being quiet. I broke the silence and said, "Hyung."

"Eung?" Jong Kook hyung said.

"Do you guys...hate me?" I asked.

Jong Kook's POV

"Do you guys...hate me?" Kwang Soo asked me. I lifted my head up and looked at him with a surprised face. What nonsense is he talking about?

"Yah, what are you talking about? You're our dongsaeng, we love you really much! Why would we hate you?"

"Then...why do you guys always keep the secrets from me? Why am I always the last person to know everything?"

"Look, Kwang Soo yah. We kept the secrets from you it's because that...we don't want you to get hurt. You know? We really love you, Kwang Soo yah. That's why we don't tell you about it."

"But I'm an adult now, I can control my own feelings, why are you guys still treating me like a child? I just don't understand that!"

We kept quiet after Kwang Soo said that. I only realised that we didn't really understand his feelings. I felt sorry about that.

"Kwang Soo yah, I'm sorry."

"Hyung...why are you saying sorry suddenly?" Kwang Soo said.

"We didn't knew how you feel all the time, and I'm sorry about that, Kwang Soo. I should have care about you more." I said.

"Hyung..."

"Yah, dongsaeng ah. Don't be sad anymore, ok?" I said as I smile to him. Kwang Soo looked at me and nodded.

"Ok, finish up your drink, let's go back to Jae Suk hyung's ward." I said as I stand up and started to walk. I looked back and saw Kwang Soo who is still sitting there.

"Kwang Soo yah, kaja?"

"Hyung, I...I don't know what to say to Jae Suk hyung." Kwang Soo said.

"It's ok, let's just go and see him, ok?"

Kwang Soo thought about it for a long time and finally nodded. I smiled as I patted his shoulder and we went to Jae Suk hyung's ward.

Author's POV

[Skip, Jae Suk's ward.]

"Ah...I wonder did Jong Kook managed to find Kwang Soo..." Seok Jin said worriedly. Just then, someone knocked the door and Jong Kook and Kwang Soo came in.

"Kwang Soo yah! Thanks goodness you're fine! We were so worried about you, you know?! Especially Jae Suk hyung, he wanted to go downstairs and look for you but we didn't let him." Haha said in relief. Kwang Soo looked at Jae Suk while Jae Suk looked down. Kwang Soo looked at them and said, "Hyung, noona, can you guys...let me have a talk with Jae Suk hyung...alone?"

The members understood what he meant and nodded. They left the ward and sat at the bench outside.

[Outside the ward.]

"I'm kind of worried though, nothing will happen to them, right?" Gary said.

"Of course not, oppa! Do you think Kwang Soo will beat Jae Suk hyung up?" Ji Hyo said.

"Ey, what kind of nonsense are you both talking about?" Seok Jin heard their conversation and said.

"We're just kidding, hyung/oppa." Ji Hyo and Gary said in unison.

"Oh? You guys are getting closer eh?" Haha heard that and teased them.

"Yah!" They said in unison again.

"Ooh~looks like Monday Couple is going to be real~" Even Jong Kook started teasing them. The both of them blushed and kept quiet.

[Jae Suk's ward.]

Only the YooLee Brothers are left inside the ward. Kwang Soo just stood beside the bed and kept quiet. Jae Suk looked at him and finally broke the silence, he said, "Kwang Soo yah."

Kwang Soo looked at Jae Suk and Jae Suk said as he patted the bed, "Come, sit here."

Kwang Soo followed his instruction and sat beside him. Jae Suk just looked at him for a while and said, "Kwang Soo yah, jeongmal mianhae."

"Hyung, why are you apologising to me?" Kwang Soo asked.

"Because I treated you like an idiot again, I didn't tell you about my...health problems this time. Mianhae."

"Kwaenchanayo, hyung. I'm fine with it, jeongmalyo."

"Kwang Soo yah, you can just scold me if you're angry at me. Or you can beat me up if you want. Or maybe you can cry to release your sadness. Just...don't keep it to yourself, ne?"

"I'm really ok hyung, jinjja."

Jae Suk held Kwang Soo's hand tightly and said, "Kwang Soo yah, I'm sorry for hurting your feelings for so many times, Kwang Soo yah. But this time, there's a reason I kept the secret from you. I know that you will be really upset if you find out that...I'm sick. I'm worried that you can't concentrate on your work and so on...I'm just...worried about you, Kwang Soo yah."

Kwang Soo's tears started to form when he heard Jae Suk's words. He was really touched because Jae Suk was still caring about him even though he's sick right now. He wiped his tears away, but more tears were formed. He can't help it but ended up crying.

"Jae Suk hyung, mianhae...I shouldn't be mad at you, I'm sorry..." Kwang Soo said as he wiped his tears away. Jae Suk hugged him tightly and stroked his hair, he said, "It's ok, nae dongsaeng, it's ok..."

"Hyung..." Kwang Soo said as he hugged Jae Suk tightly.

The other members looked at them in relief, they smiled as they saw the YooLee brothers hugging each other.

Author's Notes

Yay! More YooLee moments! I know their moments in this story is getting more heartbreaking than before, I'm sorry for that, yeoreobun. But the story has to continue, so...there will be more heartbreaking scenes at the coming chapters. So...please remember to prepare some tissues before reading next time😂(ok, just kidding.). Remember to vote and comment, annyeong!