Mean boys(1D fandom)

Preview

Zayn

" ok I have good news and bad news. The good news is I got accepted into skywalk school for gifted on a scholarship. The bad news is its on Americay I would have to leave bradford"

Liam

" its not for ever it just for August through June we get holidays off plus Zayn will be with me" I sighed as my mom let the tears fall. " I'll mi- mi- miss you" kshe sobbed. " I know mom I know" I

Lou I looked up at Niall" new roommate eh?" I said " yup Zayn and Liam came here on a scholarship" said niall as I reviewed their files. We didn't exactly have permission to but Paul who was like our uncle allowed us. " their ugly" said Harry walking into the room " I saw them hanging out with Perrie little gang" " oh " said Niall. Everyone knew that demi was nialls stepsister his mothers new husbands daughter.his name is Chris. As soon as they met they kept their distance. Not hate but not love either." yea and dorky the one with the black hair had those gauges you could tell he did himself. His earrings were cheap and he looked cheap. The other one looked like a goody two shoes on ice.they were also hangin out with Jeff and Marcus." Niall scowled Jeff was always mean to Niall when he didn't have a voice. He bullied Niall so bad not even me and Harry could help. He made fun of his parents divorce and mad fun of nialls immune deficiency. Niall was sick 75% of his life due to a not having a immune system but still made honor roll every year. Niall looked up and gave a weak frown."my stomach hurts" he said . Crazy I looked outside and saw 2 lost boys. One had black hair the other has light brown hair. The dorks had arrived I glanced Harry was probably tending to Niall. I ran up to call Dustin and hunter. Let's have fun with dorks today.

Harry

I carried Niall to his room as he feel asleep. I poked him "Niall I got this new medicine" I said. He pokered his lips and shook his head. I poked Him until he took the white powder. I climbed in his bed. I looked outside to see Dustin pulling on the new kids backpack. I should have helped but instead I snuggled into nialls bed until we were back to back." night ni" I whispered waiting for a response after a coupe minutes he responded " I'm too stupid to respond"

Zayn

" I Hate it here" I whispered

To Liam. As the door turned and in walked in our roommate Niall. Behind him a curly haired boy walked in too he whispered to Niall. Niall moaned" there going to kill me" . Then Harry said something about missing and hugged Niall and left. Standing alone he didn't look bad just really sick and shy." um hi" he said he was Irish. " hi" whispered Liam.

" I'm Niall do you like it here?" he Said. Maybe just maybe if I was nice enough he would tell Lou to lay off." yes" I choked out. Just then the boys who beat us up and Harry walked in"get dressed Niall we going out" said the boy with the brown wispy hair known as hunter. " k" Niall mumbled I backed away to my bed and Liam followed. " we beat them up yesterday" said Dustin. We could faintly hear them unless they were yelling because the room Was so big.so when Niall and Lou started whispering we didn't even try to hear. Then they left as me and Liam made our way to the front office for schedules.

Harry

I smiled as Niall tried talking the guard into going out with us for drinks. The guard quite fed up sent Niall straight to 'uncle Paul's room'. Niall finally came out with a detention one was for Lou for breaking into uncle paul's room to get Zayn and Liam's file. The other was for Niall for harassing a guard. " nice mate" I snickered as he grumbled pass me " nice" I said.

Niall

I groaned my stomach hurt so bad.Harry nocked on the door with his foot.The door opened to a surprised liam "move stupid!" said Harry and liam moved.Harry dropped me on my bed and took some medicine out of my drawers " I knew you weren't feeling better" he mumbled. He was sort of like my mother considering the fact that we had known each other forever. A lot of people thought he was 'flirting' but he was straight as a ruler.'I cant even. I have lost the ability to even. I can not even. just ugh 'he muttered. I guess he was mad because I passed out while we were getting drinks. My breathing got shallow and my lips turned blue. Harry called my doctor and he explained that I probably had a stomach virus. I probably passed out because of my the pressure from my stomach.I watched as Harry mixed the red liquids " drink" he ordered. I drunk it all as he got out some powder and it harden into little squishy balls in my mouth then dissolved. " what's wrong?" said Liam. Harry looked up and gave him an icy glare. Then returned to what he was doing. I sat up in the bed and shivered as Harry went to the office to get me more medicine. " sit tight " he ordered. I shivered but my stomach hurt too bad for me to pull up the blankets. Liam helped me " thank you Liam " I said he looked suprised " you know my name?"he said. I nodded " oh are you sick?" said Liam " yea I have immune deficiency " I explained. " I only have one kidney" he said " cool" I whispered then Zayn walked in.