Chapiter 3

Laura's pov:
Once we arrived to the Lynch's house, Ross stopped the car and the gentleman he is, opened the car door for me and held out his hand. I gladly took it and he helped me up. He took out his keys and opened the front door and as soon as he did I heard a familiar voice. I entered the house and was greeted my none other than one of my bff's Rydel. She hugged me sooo tight to a point where I couldn't even breathe.

Rydel: LAURAAAA! I missed you sooooo much!
Laura: ...
Rydel: What? You don't miss me too?
Ross: Rydel let her breathe! You're killing her!

Rydel let go of me and I just stood there trying to catch my breath.

Rydel: I'm so sorry Laura!
Laura: Don't... worry... about it. I missed you too! How are you? Long time no see!
Rydel: Yeah it felt like forever! I'm good how are you?
Laura: I'm fine.
Rydel: Good! Cause we have so much to catch up on.

Ross's pov:
I just stood there watching Rydel drag Laura up to her room.

Ross: *whispers* Man... For once I though I could have her to myself.

Rydel's pov:
I pushed Laura on my bed eager to find out what's been going on in her life.

Rydel: Soooo... How's it going between you and my brother?
Laura: Umm... Good, I guess.
Rydel: No. I mean like are you a thing?! Has it happened yet?!
Laura: Rydellll, we've already talked about this. Me and Ross are just friends. Nothing more. Besides I have a boyfriend remember?
Rydel: Oh righttt. Ugh, Cody
Laura: Heyyy! For your information he's a really nice guy and he treats me right.
Rydel: Sure... If you say so.
Laura: Good.
Rydel: But I got to say I think you're making the wrong choice, Laura. Cody is not the right guy for you. I think you'll end up getting hurt.
Laura: Whatever. All I know is that I'm happy with him.
Rydel: Well if you're happy then I'm happy.

I don't know why Laura won't admit that she is in love with Ross. All I know is that I've got to find a way of getting them together because I know Cody is going to end up hurting Laura and the last thing I want is her getting upset.