Chapter Ten: The princess of the star vs. The prince of script

Chapter Ten

The princess of the star vs. The prince of script

----

Narrator:

   Now, the misery of Neon's Maze have  started, Lucy first encountered the blazing attitude of the prince of script, being nothing in this situation without her zodiacs, will Lucy still fought and win the fight or she will accept that this is the end of her journey.

-----

Lucy POV.

I will never lose to the likes of a stupid prince like you.

"Oh, your a tough princess after all, and now lets stop this hesitation, Solid Script: IRON!!! and Solid Script: Stone!!!"- Prince of script

So she uses the same magic as Levy, will no one should think, Im a weakling!!, Fleuve d' etoiles!!!

(the iron and stone flow into the air)

Yes, I know that my whip will always do the trick.

" Im really proud of you, but hard to say, Im stronger, Im Moore the prince of script, and with my words, I control all the magic script, God Script: Artemis, Moon drip!!"

He really is strong, but now, all my spirits are strong, Open, Gate of the Clock constellation, Horolugium, I quickly get inside of Horolugium.

Then coldness of the moon light hit Horolugium

" How extremely pathetic, Northern Script: Akatsuki Sakura!!!"

Aaaaahhhh...... My skin hurts, my skin is turning pink and itchy, is this the script means?!!

" So it really itch, now, Solid script: Fire "

Uhmmm.....aaaaahhh.....Please sto....pp.....uhhhahha....

"Hahahahahahahaha, it really is fun"

You idiot, do you really think i just give in

" Demon Script: Bomb "

Ahh..., Your so pathetic, (crawl) your just wasting your energy, Im a Heartfilia pride and a Fairy Tail wizard!!!, I quickly stand up and shout " Lucy Kick " Moore in the face with a pursuit " Lucy Punch " in the stomach, Bit that ......... Prince of Script.

" I didnt know you could be this motivated, uhmm ahh(faint)"

I walk over to Moore, and start walking while my right hand is holding my right feet, I know that ill win this, my clothes were already burned, scattered and now Im still heading  to the exit of this game.