Chapter 12

"I can't quite recall what you are referring to." Ciel was suddenly aware he was still laying on the bathroom floor. His stomach mostly exposed. He was too weak and hurt to care enough to get up, though. If Sebastian wanted to play this game, Ciel could play. It was the only thing between the two he was sure of: mutual taunting.

"Before you came into the bathroom?" His voice slipped a little, giving away part of the emotion he felt. He was overcome with emotion, which he didn't even know he contained. He wanted, no, needed some form of confirmation from Ciel that it wasn't his mind playing tricks on him.

"I said you were wrong." Ciel stated factually, his eyes still trained on the floor. His face was on fire, and he was already hitting himself on the inside. Why the FUCK did you just give him more ammunition? God, you a the biggest fucking idiot on the face of the Earth! Not that I could have lied and evaded the question, he would have found a way to make things worse and-

Ciel's self abhorrent rant was cut short by Sebastian's arms lifting him into a sitting position and cradling him. Sebastian's hug was tight, and almost hurt his healing wounds. Ciel was about to protest this... this supposed affection, when his resolve crumble along with his anger. He felt a warmth and comfort he hadn't felt since his parents. The contact was amazing, like he was safe from all of the bad in the World, simply because Sebastian arms were around him. This feeling he had in him was what compelled him to tell Sebastian about his feelings for him.

Before he realized it, Sebastian was whispering into his ear:

"Do you want to know how I feel?"