New Neighbours

Upon one summer's morning, I carefully did stray,
Down by the Walls of Wapping, where I met a sailor gay,
Conversing with a young lass, who seem'd to be in pain,
Saying, William, when you go, I fear you'll ne'er return again.

His hair it hangs in ringlets, his eyes as black as coal,
My happiness attend him wherever he may go,
From Tower Hill to Blackwall, I'll wander, weep and moan,
All for my jolly sailor until he sails back home

My father is a merchant - the truth I will now tell,
And in great London City in opulence doth dwell,
His fortune doth exceed 300,000 gold,
And he frowns upon his daughter, who loves a sailor bold.

A fig for his riches, his merchandise, and gold,
True love has grafted my heart; give me my sailor bold:
Should he return in pov'rty, from o'er the ocean far,
To my tender bosom, I'll press my jolly tar.

My sailor is as smiling as the pleasant month of May,
And often we have wandered through Ratcliffe Highway,
Many a pretty blooming girl we did behold,
Reclining on the bosom of her jolly sailor bold.

My name it is Maria, a merchant's daughter fair,
And I have left my parents and three thousand pounds a year,
Come all you pretty fair maids, whoever you may be
Who love a jolly sailor bold that ploughs the raging sea,

While up aloft, in storm, from me his absence mourn,
And firmly pray, arrive the day, when he sails his way back home
My heart is pierced by Cupid, I dis dain all glittering gold,
There is nothing that can console me but my jolly sailor bold

My heart ached for compassion the waves crashes onto my rock as i combed my log pink hair with red highlights. The song i sang filled the waters voice breaking alongside the shore line i peered down at my reflection my hair reaching past my fin which was aquamarine with pink and orange flecks at the end the sky was filled with song and a bone chilling breeze the stars brighter against the darkness. My sorrow contrasted with my pain i was a lost soul which belonged to the ocean but something called out to me in the distance a boat barely a mile off could be seen so i dived into the depths my tail propelling me through the water i swam into the darkness to finally reach the coral reef.

"majesty,where are you" i whispered in concern

She was my guardian as she was protective of me, i hope nothing happened to her but my mind was set at ease when i heard a wheezing from the distance to see a grey toned dolphin getting closer starting to circle me. I sighed with relief and stared in to her blue eyes they were bluer than the Carpathian seas deeper than others causing me to get lost in thought.

"Maria,MARIA" i heard a masculine voice boom through the currents so i hugged Majesty and swam as i enjoyed the break of dawn through the surface above finally reaching the beach i dragged my long tail onto the shore leaving a groove i waited for my tail to try before a gust of wind circled my legs transforming them into legs. I got up and dusted myself off i was dressed in short blue denims and a purple hoodie i strolled across the beach up to the small house residential area a short walk from the shore then i heard a familiar voice ad before i could react i was lifted up and placed over someones shoulders.

"got you"i heard the man chuckle and suddenly i realized who it was

"Micheal sorry for being out so long i just needed to swim" i pleaded i hopes he would put me down which he did and he stared at me.

Micheal was a close friend and was like a brother in many ways but i also had a school girl crush on him,he knew me better than anyone, as i gazed at him i noticed his fine features his brown hair curling by his cheeks and black eyes like coal so dense and mysterious.

"hello, anyone in there" he said snapping his fingers in my face grabbing my tension

"sorry so what are we doing today?" i asked

"well we have some new neighbors coming over later they just moved next door 5 guys they are really cool you'll like them.But first lets grab some drinks from home and head to the island."

I nodded in agreement,also i was kind of excited to see our new neighbors i hope they like me and we can be friends.Oh and i almost to forgot to mention Micheal is a mermaid well a male one so merman and so is our other friend Sebastian we've all known each other since birth.We ran up the street i was slow so Micheal got ahead and ran into the house i was about to go in when i heard someone calling.

"oh excuse me love but can you give me a hand" a husky voice shouted in my direction i turned towards the sound to next doors garden to see a person holding two boxes at once so i sprinted over to him not being able to see his face then i took the top box off so he could see where he was going.

Harry's POV

I can't believe the guys left me with all the boxes we had recently moved here from London and its a nice break from the cars and fan's. i suddenly heard people from next door but i couldn't see who so i called them over and thankfully they took the top box from me.

Standing there i saw a beautiful girl with blue eyes and pink and purple hair. I mentally gave myself a high five before she spoke.

"hi where should i put this" i stared for a second before shaking my head and pointed her inside

"thanks love whats your name?" i asked hoping to see her again

"oh my name's Maria i live next door so officially i'd like to say hello 1/5 of my new neighbor" see giggle ad my heart just melted i felt like fainting which never happens wait i'm supposed to do the charm with the girls whats happened i looked t her in wonder before the other guys busted/mcflyed through to the living room.

"oh hi hazza and some random girl "i heard Louis say

"guys this is Maria our new neighbor" i smiled with glee

The other guys pelted for her embracing her its a full out group hug she giggled in response before they broke away.

"well nice to meet you guys so i should get going i'll see you later at the welcome party" she smiled before walking out of the house.

Liam's POV

After we came back from nando's we were expecting Harry ready with a kitchen knife ready to stab us but when we entered the living room we saw a hot girl looking at us with a smile on her face. My heart just skipped a beat which is strange that's never happened before there was something about her .When Maria left i saw Harry smiling along with everyone else who wouldn't after looking at her and we were seeing her later sorry Hazza but i'm swooping in mate .