Chapter 1

Mackenzie Wade has a twin sister and an older brother. When her twin is crazy about Shawn and she has to go see him at a meet and greet she can't get him out of her mind love is in the air!

I shower and change into ripped jeans with a jersey top that says 24 and some boots.

I go into my twins room seeing if she stole my hair brush again.

"Hi Kenz." She says applying lipstick.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Don't say you forgot?! It's the Shawn Mendes M&G today! You said you'll come." She whines.

"Oh that Shane boy. Yeah whatever I'll come." I say.

"Shawn. And your hairbrush is on my desk." She says.

"How did you know I was gonna ask for the hairbrush?" I ask.

"Twin telepathy Kenz. Twin telepathy." She says.

"Yeah yeah whatever." I say. I go downstairs where Mom is working on her camera.

"Hiya." She smiles.

"You got work today?" I ask. My Mom was a professional photographer. She's worked with people like Beyoncé, Chris Brown and Cameron Dallas (how could I forget my Cameron boy)!

"Yup. You're going to the meet and greet today?" Mom asks.

"Do I even have a choice Mom?" I ask causing a small chuckle to exit her mouth.

"Make sure you take care of Avery. She gets a by carried away sometimes." Mom says.

"Yup. Will do." I say

"I'm off now. Bye sweetie." Mom says and I peck her cheek.

"Have fun!" I yell before she shuts the door.

"What up chica?" Wren my older brother asks.

"Gotta go to a M&G later." I sigh.

"That's great! You love meeting celebrities Avery!" Wren says.

"It's Mackenzie you idiot. You're 18 now. You've known me for 16 years." I sigh.

"Oh yeah. Mackenzie the soccer player and who has no social life." Wren says.

"I have a social life. My best friend Jack begs to differ." I glare at Wren.

"Yeah yeah. I'm off to see Jasmine." Wren says.

"You mean Lucy. You dated Jasmine last week." I say.

"Oh yeah whatever." Wren says and leaves.

"Let's go!" Avery says dragging me to the truck we share.

"You're driving. Not allowed to open the windows it'll mess up my hair." Avery says.

"Whatever." I mutter and start driving.

1 hour later.

I park into a bay and we walk into the swarm of girls. I text my BFF Jack.

At the meet and greet. Hate it already :(.

"MACKENZIE! ITS SHAWN!" Avery yells. I see a boy with messy, chestnut hair and a breathtaking smile taking a picture with a fan. He looks at me and everything around me freezes. My emerald eyes lock into his hazel eyes and a huge smile spreads on his face.

"Mackenzie. It's my turn to take a pic!" Avery says handing me her phone. I take a picture of him with his hands around her waist.

"You guys are twins?" Shawn asks.

"Yeah." I reply.

"That's cool. You want a pic?" Shawn asks.

"Sorry. I'm not really a fan. It's not that you're bad at whatever you do its just that I don't really listen or see you..." I say.

"Oh haha. Great meeting you Avery. And great seeing you..." He trails off.

"Mackenzie." I say

"Right. Mackenzie." He smiles. We walk off and he holds onto my hand.

"Keep this." Shawn whispers and puts a note in my hand. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and he smirks. I walk off and look at the note.

Here's my number 0000000000 we should talk sometime :)

Please don't leak

-Shawn❤️