Chapter 4

I wake up at 6am. God, the weekend was like 2 minutes! I swear it was Friday yesterday. I shower and change into the outfit above minus the bow. I leave my straight hair out and I grab my penny board and go downstairs.

"Morning. Here's some pancakes." Mom smiles.

"Morning. Thanks." I say and bite into the golden pancake. Avery comes downstairs wearing a baby pink skirt with a bright yellow top and some flats and her brown curls are out along with a nice bow head band.

"You look colourful!" Mom smiles.

"Don't I?" She squeals.

"How are we even twins?" I mutter.

"I know! I'm like so happy and colourful and your so tomboyish." Avery says.

"Whatever. Mom you don't need to drop me off I'm going on my penny board." I say jumping down from my bar stool.

"Okay. Be safe." Mom says and I peck her cheek. I start penny boarding to school and we have a little section where people put there penny boards and I put mine in my box after handcuffing it to a rail and putting the keys in my bag. I meet up with my best mate Jack.

"Hey." He smiles running his hand through his blonde locks.

"Hi. How was your weekend?" I ask.

"Good. Went to Chase's party." He replies. Chase Logan is the popular football  co captain. Jack was the actual captain and he has girls all over him. I'm the girls football captain and Jack's dating the head cheerleader who's a brainless bimbo. How could I forget? Chase has a major crush on me! But after meeting Shawn, I don't think anyone can top that. (Btw Cameron Dallas isn't in Magcon and isn't famous. He plays Chase).

"Jack! My man." Chase says and they bro hug.

"Hi there." Chase winks.

"Nice to see you to Chase." I mutter.

"Well, how come you didn't come to my party?" Chase asks.

"I was busy." I lie.

"We saw you with Shawn Mendes at the froyo place." Brittany, Jacks gf, says.

"Yeah. He was doing a photoshoot with my Mom and my Mom told me to comfort him more." I mutter.

"Yeah well whatever!" Brittany says and walks off with Jack.

"You like Shawn then?" Chase asks as we walk down the corridors.

"We've only met twice Chase." I say. He opens his mouth to speak but the tardy bell rings.

"See you at lunch." Chase says and runs off to his mates. I go to my first class and sit at the back next to Parker. I liked messing around with Parker but we were friends. I think.

"Parker! My brother from another mother." I wink patting his back.

"What now Mackenzie?" He asks.

"Can I not talk to my best friend without wanting something?!" I ask.

"How much? 20 dollars?" Parker asks.

"50?" I ask.

"Fine." He sighs giving me 50 dollars.

"Thank you bro." I wink.

"Yeah yeah. Whatever. You still owe me!" He says.

"What?" I ask.

"I like your twin Avery!" He says.

"Avery? She likes Nash." I laugh.

"Nash Grier? As if. He's famous. He won't go out with high school girls!" Parker says.

"That's true. I'll see what I can do." I say flicking my fingers at his glasses lens.

"What did I say about doing that?" He asks.

"Sorry sis." I reply. He rolls his eyes and I laugh.