Chapter 5

Our lips collided in an ultimate bliss. Paxton's body crushed against mine, his hands held my waist down. Holding me down on my single person bed. The bed is too small for his slightly buff, 6'5 frame. He pulled away and looked deep into my eyes, I smirked at him." See something you like?" I teased, he smirked then sat on his kneels.

He winks at me, and it made my heart skipped a beat and I could feel it in my throat. He moves down to the ground and I sat up and stared down at him." Yes." He said then held my left leg and massaged my sole, my toes flex under the intense pleasure. He stops and I whined in frustration. Sudden I felt something moving up my leg, I looked down and I saw him rolling the stocking up my legs. I watched as the thin, soft fabric slowly moves up my right leg. He stopped rolling the stocking up to me knee then looked up at me with his dark brown eyes and smiled at me. He brushed his cool lips against my knee.

"You're such a creep." I teased. I leaned back onto the bed and he stood up then lay on top of me. His eyes are low and lips parted slightly. And it's so sexy.

"Your room is the most ugliest thing I have ever seen." He whispered beside my ear, I rolled my eyes and fought the smile on my growing on my face.

"No shit Sherlock, it's a dorm." I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Indeed Holmes. Indeed."- he held his chin and nodded, I giggled and rolled my eyes-" but one would usually decorate it however you please since you're the one staying here." He said as he got off me and unbuttoned the first button of his white shirt then pulled his leather jacket tight around himself. I sat up and rolled the stockings all the way up to my waist then threw my crimson, long sleeved dress over me head then took my jacket off the head of the bed and threw it on." You should wear these." He said handed me my red pumps, I whined and put them on. I stood up and stared at him, he had his index finger under his chin studying me carefully. He reach behind me and burst the rubber band that held up my hair then discard it on the ground. He fluffed my hair with a smug look on his face. I kissed his cheek.

And smiled cheeky at him."Thank you mommy!" I burbled like a child. He made a face.

"You'd fucked your own mother? That's sick!" He says, fake gagging. I walked just walking out of the dorm. I heard his footsteps behind me so I bolted down the hall at top speed. After a while his footsteps became quieter and quieter, I leaned against the wall to catch my breath. I jumped when he snaked his arms around me and pulled in into him, grinning. He spin me around to face him. I giggled like a child.

"You know that I'm joke, babe." He says. I flushed at babe." Now come let mommy hold your hand." He teased grabbing hold of my hand, I smile fell and I stick my tongue out at him. We walked out the building and into his silver Lexus. I watched as the tall light filled skyscrapers pass by so quickly. I closed my eyes and sighed.

I bite my lip to prevent myself from smiling when he slide himself closer to me. His warm fingers brushed against my cheek when he removed my hair from my neck. Bite my lip harder when he trailed kissed along my collarbone." Are you night dreaming about having sex with me, sweetheart." He said, I can feel a smile forming but I fought it I didn't replied immediately, I looked at he with a fake shock expression to see him there.

"Oh darn, sweetheart! Did you say something?" I said with widened eyes as a bonus. He pouted and slide away from me. I slide over beside him and lay my head on his chest and played with the top button on his shirt." Baby, don't be like that." I whispered nuzzling his neck.

I could see the smile tugging at the end of his lips. He looked away." I'm not talking to you." He said staring outside of the window.

I stoked his cheek with a wife's tenderness towards her husband." Oh baby. You know I'm only joking." I whispered trailing my fingertips along his strong jawline. His lip twitched in amusement." You know how much I can't resist you." I said in a fake southern accent laughing a bit at the end. His chest rumbled with laughter a bit before he wrapped his arms around me, I kissed his bicep and snuggled into him.