New Love

All rights are reserved to staphanie meyer. ALL CHARACTERS ARE STEPHANIE'S!!!

This story takes place in Forks,Washington. With Edward gone. Basically in New Moon before Alice showed up. Can Jacob really make Bella happy? Or will her unforgetting mind force her to run back to the Cullens'? So here you go hope you like it ;]!!!!!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

Waking up this morning, my head is pounding from the party Jake and I went to last night, on the reservation. Jake's been great since...Edward... left, he's there for me when I need him the most. Jake's a great guy, and I don't know if he see's it, but lately we've been getting really close. He makes me feel as though the hole I felt when Edward first left...never exsisted, he makes me feel ALIVE.

Suddenly there's a knock on my bedroom door, " Bella?", my dad's vocie comes flooding through my door. "Come in, Dad", I say. Charlie opens the door and peeps his head in " Hey kid, Jake called he said to give him a call when you wake up". " Alright dad thanks, oh and ill be at the reservation today, if thats ok", I said. " Yeah sounds great". My dad closes the door behind himself, and I am left with the thoughts of jacob and the party last night again.

After finally getting up I head to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. Finding something to wear is a task as always, but i finally settle on a blue tank top and some khaki shorts with some blue flip flops. I head down stairs to find Charlie gone and a note that says he's gone fishing with Harry. A quick bite of toast and im out the door, in my pick-up and on my way to my jacob. My Jacob, mmh sounds good in my head.

I park my truck in Jake's drive-way and head towards the door, I knock but no one comes so i figure Billy's out. I let myself in and walk towards Jake's room to find him sound asleep, half on and half off the bed. He always was the wild sleeper, so I just stand there for a while watching him sleep so peacefuly, and relize he's really beautiful. I turn and make my way to the door, of course knocking over his lamp on my way. As it shatters on the ground Jake's already up and ready to attack, but when he sees me he immideatly untenses and comes to give me a hug.

" Sorry Jake, you know how clumsy I can be sometimes", i say. " Sometimes, more like all the time, but its okay Bells", he says with a groggy voice. " So what do you wanna do today? We can take a hike, or maybe camp out in the woods if you want, your choice"? Anything with jake would be great, so i say, " Can we just stay here and talk for a while"? A smile starts on his face as he says, " Sure Bells. So what do you wanna talk about? Wait, it doesn't have anything to do with those blood-suckers does it", he says in a sturn voice. I immediatly know he's referring to..Ed..ward. " No not at all", I say trying to keep back the tear that just found its way down my cheek. He sees the tear and wipes it away, " why are you crying Bells"? " Nothing im sorry, let's go hiking but be prepared for a hospital visit afterwards" I say with the most joyful voice I can give at this moment.

----------------------------------------Three hours and four bruise later---------------------------------------------------

" I'm beat, you want something to drink"? he says in a worn out voice. "Water please", I say in a parched voice. I got to sit on the coach and wait for Jake to bring the water. Once he sits down beside me he turns on the TV, and we begin to watch cartoons. I rest my head on his shoulder, and dose off to the sound of his light snores.

When I wake the sun is setting, and Jake already awake looking at me. I say " hey" but come out sounding like im yawning. He laughs and brushes my hair behind my ears and says, " I thought we could watch TV for a while, before you go". "Yeah ok", I say. I presume my position next to him, on his shoulder to watch some toons again, when I notice him staring at me. Slowly he reaches out his hand to cup my face, and leans in and.............. NEXT CHAPTER UP SOON :] I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR!! COMMENT PLEASE???