Sonic X Reader: Welcome to Mobius!

"(Y/n).....wake up..."
"(Y/n)..."
"(Y/n)!!"
"(Y/N) WAKE UPPPP!!"

Startled, a (A/s) woke up, yelping in surpise. She scratched her head, sighing and her eyes drooped. Looking up, she saw a pink hedgehog, smiling at her.
"Finnaly (Y/n)! You sleep like a bear in hibernation!"
"Ugh....sorry Amy..." The (A/s) said, sighing. It's been a few days when (Y/n) moved from Spagonia to Mobius. It took weeks for the plane to taker her what felt like across the world. Moving, she met Amy and agreeing to help (Y/n) move her stuff to a small house in an open area, a few miles from a city.
"Come on (Y/n)! You should eat and we'll meet some of my friends!" Amy said, helping her up.
"Yeah yeah I know mom." (Y/n) teased, smiling at the pink hedgie.

~timeskip~

"Hey Amy! Who's that?" Amy ran towards a two-tailed yellow fox, who was holding a wrench and was plastered which look liked gasoline from a small, red plane. Stopping, (Y/n) stumbled a bit and shook her head. "Hey Tails! That's my friend (Y/n)! She moved here a few days ago!" Amy waved her hand at (Y/n). Getting up and wiping his face and hands with a dirty rag, Tails held out his hand in greeting.
"Hello (Y/n)! I'm Miles Prower, but everyone calls me Tails. Its a pleasure to meet you!" He gave a warm smile.
"Hello! I'm (Y/n) (L/n)." Giving the smile back to Tails, he noddes and turned to Amy. "Anyways where is-"

A blur came into your sight and the force of the wind made you stumble and nearly falling, but two firm, peachy arms grabbed (Y/n)'s hand and heaved her up.
"Sorry 'bout that. Guess I rushed in too quickly!" A voice said in a friendly tone.
"Hey Sonic! There you are!" The two- tailed fox exclaimed.
Ignoring his friend, the blue hedgehog known as Sonic, kept smiling at (Y/n). "I haven't seen you around here." He said, scratching his head.
Snapping back into focus, (Y/n) nodded, opening her mouth to speak but a pink blur tackled Sonic, sending him into the wooden ground, groaning in pain.
"Oh Sonic! Your back!" Amy nuzzled Sonic's cheek, and trying to squirm away from Amy.
"Ok Ames! Take it easy! I can't breath!" Sonic got up and pushed Amy away gently. Amy keept insisting to hug him, but soon gave up. Turning back to (Y/n), he was about to speak but she cut him off.
"I really should go now. It's been nice knowing you two." (Y/n) said, feeling her (F/c) prickle.
"Oh don't worry! We'll meet again soon!" Tails said happily, but Sonic's emerald green eyes sparkled with annoyance and sadness. What did (Y/n) do?
"Yeah sure. Uh..later (Y/n)." Sonic said in a casual tone, but those two expressions stayed in his eyes.
Amy nodded and lead (Y/n) home. "See you later! Sonic, don't forget out daaate!~" She yelled to catch up with (Y/n).
Of course, (Y/n) felt a stab of jealousy. "This is stupid. Falling in love with Sonic? He's with Amy anyways." (Y/n) mumbled, shaking her head. Running home, leaving Amy behind, she knew for a fact that life here will be way different for her and her feelings...

But hoping it won't be bad feelings...