Chapter 1- Aradelis is in Town.

The day Aradelis moved to Winak was a normal day. Sure somewhere in the world someone must be having a life altering event but here nothing was happening. Or at least to Ara.

The house she was currently going to occupy was a lovely old house. A small green house just enough for two people and the occasional guest. But as the quote by Sarah Ban Breathnach states " Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need." And she was ever so grateful. A new house, a new place, and a new start. She was ready and maybe just maybe, she would find her quote here.

In a another home just a mile away another family had begun their day.

"Four days until school starts." Ramona, the older twin, stated. The younger of the to groaned.

"I might like reading but calculus and I don't mix." Tabitha said looking up from her cereal.

"That doesn't stop both of you from loving to go school supply shopping." Their mother added hitting them on the head with her newspaper.

"I admit I do but that doesn't mean I enjoy using them." Mona replied gulping down the rest of her orange juice quickly.

"Why the hurry? Are you going to see that rebel boyfriend of yours?" Their dad teased. Ramona snorted at his comment.

"Totally. I mean with his glasses and AP Human Geography textbook under his arm, he's got the bad boy look down pat." She replied. That boyfriend of hers was the farthest thing from the definition of bad boy there ever was. Not that she would have it any other way.

"Well go on then. Have fun enjoying your last week of summer." Her mom said clearing her plate for her. Mona got an idea though. Payback to Tabs for stealing the last chocolate bar in the house. That might seem a bit trivial but when you're living with health food nuts as parents, its the little things you learn to enjoy.

"The one you should be looking out for here is Tabs' lover boy. He's the full package. Leather jacket and all. Buh bye now." With one final wave she left. Tabitha glaring at her retreating back knowing why she had done it. Ramona closed the door to the house hearing her dad interogate her sister and her amazing mom asking shy Tabs on said "lover boy".

A/N- So this is just a little on who the characters are. Next chapter will have the guys introduced. Comments are welcomed. :)