Scary HomeAlone Stories 2-

I was about 11 year old boy and I would believe  when this happened, I lived in a big house. It would always creep me out because I would hear noises in the rooms but only I would always discover that it would be my dog or my parents. I had no siblings and I had no friends besides my dog "Gingar". One day my parents where going to go and eat at their friends house but I really didn't want to go mostly because I had to finish home work and study for a quiz. They left at around 4:30 PM and they were going to be back at around 9:00 PM. They were going to just bring me back some food as I waited, when they left I stayed downstairs and watched some episodes of Doctor Who on Netflix for about 30 minutes till I heard a loud noise come from upstairs. I then called out for my dog to see if he was upstairs but he was in the kitchen. This was bad because no one was up there but I slowly made my way upstairs then I heard another loud bang. My dog then began barking then I he ran upstairs towards a room then I ran towards him then the dog was barking at a closet. I slowly tried to get myself to open the closet then in a quick motion I opened it then there was nothing.

             I was relieved but then I looked around to see if anyone had broken into the house, I saw nothing then I made my way downstairs and continued watching Netflix. I then heard a door slam then I ran towards the kitchen and grabbed a knife. I then ran towards the phone then called 911.I told them someone was in my house but I lived in the country side and it would take them a while for them to go to my house. The operator told me to stay in line with her then I heard another loud bang but this time it was starting to get closer .I began to cry then the dog started barking and then I heard something fall downstairs and nearly landed on the dog. I tried to tell the operator what had happen then I saw a face a tall dark figure looking at me on top of the stairs. I then grabbed my dog and ran outside waiting for the cops. I then heard cops sirens and I looked back at the house and saw a person looking at me from the top window. the cop cars then pulled over and I then told them what had happen then they told me to wait here as they looked inside the house. They came back out 20 minutes later and told me that their was no one at the house and their was no sigh of anyone able to get inside. But almost all the furniture was either on the floor or upside down. They then told me that they would call my parents to let them know and that one of them will wait with me till my parents came back home. But two months later we had to move to a different place due to my dad getting a new job but I hope no one will have to live at that house. I thought all of the things that happened in the past where going to just be a small memory but this doesn't end here. My dad saved money to buy a new house and then a month later we got all of our furniture into the new house and other things but we all began to notice some things went missing, at first we didn't think much of it because it was just pens and batteries then soon books, movies. money went missing. My parents thought it was me but I would always tell them it wasn't me but my dad then bought a security camera to see who was the culprit but he captured something he didn't expect to see.

       He then had a talk with my mom one night then we all packed and stayed our weekend at my grandparents house then once we moved there he showed all of us the thing he captured. It was about night time and he left the camera in my room, I was laying in bed then you could hear the door creak open and it was a man wearing what seems to be a trench coat, he then just watched me sleep for about 30 min then he then walked out of my room to the attic. My dad called the cops earlier telling them there was a man in the attic. We left the dog at my grandparents house till we checked the house but when we returned home everything was in place but when we looked at the attic, we could see a window shattered open and then later the cops came and they told us that the man must of escaped before they could of got him but the man was actually a wanted killer. He killed his wife and his kids then he would kidnap girls or boys and he would r### them and kill them...