The ideas of confessing

We were in the art room. I started ughhhing because I wanted to tell Seung Jo how I feel. Then my freind told me "just tell him". The other friend said "she is to shy". My friend started looking up the word shy. They both said sing a song. I said thats the reason why im in art class.
FLASHBACK

I WAS IN CHOIR BEFORE ART THEY DIDN'T LET ME JOIN AND IT WAS AN ELECTIVE NOT AN AUDITION.Tear

FLASHBACK OVER
My freind said do what swans do they do a dance to attract there mate.

DAYDREAM

ME DRESSED LIKE A BEAUTIFUL SWAN. DANCING BEAUTIFULLY. THEN SUENG JO COMES IN AND WE DANCE TOGETHER TIME FOR THE LIFT. BEAUTIFUL MUSIC STOPS AND HE THROWS ME.

DAYDREAM OVER
Then the plastics walk the main one says "dont even bother announcing your feelings". I say "why" then she says "he might mistake you for a man".Then she points at my flat chest then uncovers her boobs. I say "Baek Sueng Jo doesnt like big boobs, does he". She says "he is a man isnt he. That is when Bon Joon Gong walks in with his possey. He is in art class to get close to me and today were doing movement and he is the model. Saying "Wo Hani I made you something" he gave me chicken soup. At that point my friend tries to take the food. Bon Joon slaps her hand and say drink all of it. "Dont let this fat pig eat you food". Then art class began and Bon Joon Go got up on the stage and acted like a man running. We started drawing I didnt notice I stopped drawing Bon Joon Gong and started drawing Baek Sueng Jo. I left school and went to my dads noodle shop.
I asked him out of curiosity "how did he attract mom".
He said "I acted like a bad and told her love my date me or die right now".
I replied "really".
I thought if I should do that then my dad said a love letter would work just fine. I left early to the house and stayed up all night writing a love letter. Then slipped it in his locker I also put my phone number in it. Just in case if he wanted to ask me out or pick a place for our wedding.

Hello my playful kiss readers sorry it took so long to write it I'll write more often I swear.