Jessica and Tiffany

A/N most of part one is by SunShiner998 so credit to them, the rest is all written by me. Enjoy.

"Uhm, Jessica. May I please talk with you?" Jessica turned around and saw Tiffany blushing immensely. "What do you want?" "Can we go somewhere alone, please?" Tiffany asked. "Just tell me here, I don't have time for this." Jessica said taking a bite of out her apple. "Jessi, just go." Yuri demanded. Jessica glared at her friend but got up and walked away with Tiffany.

Tiffany took Jessica to the south corridor of the school. No one was in the hallways at this time. "Jessica, I was meaning to tell you this since I first met you . . ." Tiffany started.

Holy shit, is she going to confess to me? What the hell does she take me for? A lesbian?"I . . ." she looked into Jessica's eyes. Jessica saw the clouds of lust in them. "I need you." Tiffany said in a husky voice. She grabbed the back of Jessica's neck and pulled her into a passionate kiss. But Jessica didn't kiss back. She just stood there, shocked. Finally she realized what was going on and pushed Tiffany away.

"I'm straight!" Jessica shouted. Her eyes were teary. She wiped the tears from her face. "Get away from me!" Jessica shouted, she starting running back to the lunch room. Tiffany chased after her and accidentally stepped on Jessica's untied shoelace.

The two tripped and fell on the floor."Ohh..." Jessica let out a moan. She was lying on her back and Tiffany was on top of her. Jessica looked between her legs and saw Tiffany's right hand on the inside of her thigh."Oh God I'm so sorry Jessica!" Tiffany started to get up but Jessica pulled her back down. "Please, whatever you just did, do it again, I loved it." Jessica said panting. Tiffany moved her hand up and down Jessica's thigh again. "Tiffany, please, I need more. Tiffany pressed her lips once again onto Jessica's while gradually quickening the pace her hands were making between Jessica's thighs.

This time Jessica kissed Tiffany back, a long passionate kiss. Their tongues explored each others mouths until Tiffany decided to bring her lips down to Jessica's neck. Jessica's moans filled the corridor and lust filled Tiffany's eyes. Jessica moaned louder. Tiffany picked up Jessica and walked into the janitor's closet. She closed and locked the door behind her. She then laid Jessica on the floor and they began to strip off their clothes.