Chapter 2

I don't have any other classes with Ken, sadly.
At least I can see him in the morning.
Anyway, after school I walked with Cry back to my house.
"Are you going to ask him out?" Cry asked me when we left the school building. He was talking about Ken, of course.
I blushed, and stopped dead in my tracks. "N-no! I have a freaking girlfriend, Cry!"
"Then break up with Marzia..." Cry said.
"I'm not going to break up with Marzia! Why do you even care about who I like?" I half-screamed at him. If that's even a thing.
"Because," Cry took a deep breath, "you seem to really like Ken and over the past 2 months or so you've been acting different towards Marzia and I really want you to be happy and I think you'd be better off with Ken."
I looked at Cry in disbelief. Did he really mean all of that? Of course I still like Marzia! I'm better off with Marzia!
I think.
Cry was also blushing now. "I'm sorry Pewds. You look angry I'm so sorry," he was looking down at the ground and mumbling.
"I'm not angry," I put a hand on Cry's shoulder, "But do you really think that I would be better off with Ken?"
"I do, Pewds. I think that he would make you feel better. I mean, you've been kinda depressed lately," Cry tugged at my arm. "C'mon. Let's stop standing around and go to your house."
"O-okay..." I said, feeling like I was going to cry. I really like Marzia, she's so sweet, but deep down, I agree with Cry. I would be better off with Ken. But Ken is probably straight. And I'm straight. I think. I really don't know anymore.
To me, Ken is perfect. He's nice, beautiful, and had an amazing sense of humor.
Now I wish I could tell him how I-
Cry and I were almost at our house now. About 3 houses away. We've would've been there by now, following our usual after school routine.
But I saw something.
It was Ken. He was holding hands with an attractive girl with blond hair. They were both walking on the opposite side of the street.
Cry looked over at me. He didn't notice the two other people.
"You okay, Felix?" Cry asked. He wrapped his arms around me.
I couldn't speak. Were they dating? Is it okay for me to ask Ken if he is?
I kept staring in disbelief. Is this really happening?
Then they kissed.
They fucking kissed.
Forget it. I'll never be with Ken.

||Cry's POV (yes I'm adding different POV's sue me)

Felix was staring somewhere is disbelief. It was hard for me to see what he was looking at because of my stupid mask.
I put my arms around his neck. "You okay, Felix?"
Felix didn't say anything. After a few moments of silence he ran inside of his house.
"Felix!?" I called after him, trying to catch up.
When I did, I pushed him inside his house and locked the door. His parents weren't home yet.
I pulled off my mask and glared at Pewds. "What was that about?"
Felix looked down, and started to cry. "K-Ken...he was with...
"Yeah...I saw," I hugged my friend. "Felix, I am so sorry!"
"It's not your fault Cry," Felix said. He opened the front door. "Can you just go? I want to be alone..."
I stuttered, "Uh, y-yeah, sure Fe-Felix..."
I walked out and closed the door. Fuck. Is Pewds going to be okay?
I walked home, thinking about Felix the whole time. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid.