chapter 2: the quest

BOOM!!! an element blast threw Garrett off his feet, he could not make out the element, but it sure was powerful. he landed on his feet, and sent an angry blast of fire towards his enemies. the enemies started to fight back, harder, this time. Garrett tried to fight back as hard as he could, doing a pretty good job, then, when the enemies were giving everything they got, it got suddenly quiet. Garrett looked around and saw that his foes had formed a semi-circle and moving toward him, they were moving towards Garrett, pinning him against a wall, they all had there arms out as bright glows became to come out of their hands. "must kill Garrett" they said. "no, no, no!!!" Garrett then woke up as they fired the blasts. he shot up, sweating and panting as usual, while the wise man was looking at him with a smile on his face. "so, did you figure it out, wise man?" Garrett asked. indeed I did, young one, you see, your dream is telling you to go on a quest? Garrett looked at the wise man skeptically. " a quest?" Garrett asked, " it seems hard to believe a dream can tell you to go on a quest" Garrett said. " oh but indeed, you must go on this quest to fulfill your destiny." the wise man said. Garrett decided to not question it, after all, he liked a good adventure. "ok" Garrett said "where is my quest located?" the wise man grabbed a map and pointed to a mountain, far away from Garretts village in the land of volcania. "ok, tell the people who ask that I'm gone, and with that, he left.