Chapter 2

Hime pov
I pinched the bridge of my nose out of frustration, as I try to fix this problem.

"So let me get this straight, as I came back, you want me to date two of you?" I asked, getting to the point of this.

"Yes." Both Rei and Sue said together, making me sigh.

"I know there's a catch, what is it?" I asked. They both fiddled with their fingers nervously as they struggled to make words.

"Okay fine." I agreed. One of them almost wanted to say something but I interrupted. "But, there's a time schedule, I need my time alone too, and you better tell me why you two are doing this sooner or later." I instructed.

They nodded vigorously before dashing off to who knows where.

Hmm....how was life here when I wasn't here? Oh! I'll tell father's surprise to Hidan. I almost forgot....

I turned a random hallway and looked around, and speaking of which....

"Hey Hidan." I waved at him, gaining his attention.

"What's with the attention b*tch?" Then he realized what he had said and shut his mouth.

"Hidan, father has news for you." I said, his hands going to his sides as I said that.

"Well what is it?" He asked.

"Father said you can freely cuss now." I informed, making him jump in joy.

"And...." He stopped jumping and listened to me.

"He said that you'll have to not only sacrifice to him, but to me also, though I don't know what that meant..." I shrugged.

His eyes almost bulged out of his sockets, as he began murmuring incoherent words.

Same old Hidan I suppose....hey A-chan, do you know what father meant?

Hmm....i dunno, maybe puberty?

What does puberty have to do with sacrifices?

Dunno

As I noticed Hidan stopped murmuring and looked at me.

"Is he serious?" He asked.

"Yes, he said it's because of my over sadistic mode and powered bloodlust I think...." Then, all of a sudden, his eyes shown knowing, and he quickly rushed to where he wants to go, maybe the bathroom?

Anyways, I walked towards the halls of the Akatsuki, making my way towards Pein's office.

As I reached there, I heard some sounds, but I couldn't quite hear it clearly.

So I twisted the door knob quietly and opened the door, making me oh so not surprised at what I saw.

Pein has his shirt off and his pants left, his both hands holding Konan's waist, Konan on the other hand is....barely clothed....

"Oops...wrong timing...excuse me.." I said, and closed the door gently then dashing off to who knows where.

I came to a halt, making sure that there's no angry ginger following me.

"That was close...." I sighed, the suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped on my waist, making me freeze and turn around.

"Rei? Uh...can you please, just let go of me? I'm running away from a certain ginger...." I informed her,but she didn't let go of me and dragged me to an empty room.

She closed the door behind her, still not letting go of my waist.

I am having a bad feeling...