01

-Andrew

Beep Beep Beep!!!!

"Ughh" I groan as I roll over and fall off of my bed. "Fuck!" i hiss in pain rubbing my hurt head. Why the hell am I up so early? Oh yeah school.

Ughh I fucking hate that shit.

I Lazily
Get up and walk towards my bathroom to get ready for hell. I brush my teeth and do all of that good shit and 40 minutes later or whatever I'm done. I go on my phone and texts my main bro Zack because I can.

Me: Zack.

Zack attack : ....
No reply.

Me: Zack.

Zack attack: .......
Still no reply.

Me: Zackkkkk.

Zack attack: ........
Still no goddamn reply.

Me: Fuck you then.

Zack attack: Well damn I can't do anything without you're clingy ass
texting me.

What bitch? Okay i got you.

Me: K.

Zack attack: Damn it Now you're Mad at me.

Me: Got that right bitch. Now come and pick me up.

Zack attack: I'll be right over.

Me: Yay! I love you ♥.

Zack attack: Wtf stop being gay dude.
*Laughing emojis. *

Me: I love you too. *Kissing emojis.*

After that I shut off my phone and walks to my favorite place on earth.

The kitchen.

I Open my cabinet and grabs my mother's nutella's jar. Shit if she sees me with this She'll fuck me up.

I grab a spoon from the drawer and opens up her jar getting ready to scoop up the chocolaty hazelnut goodness until I feel a slap at the back of my head.

"What the hell do you think you are doing??!" My mother screeches. Snatching the nutella jar out of my hand.

Well damn.

I rub the back of my head in pain and frowns. "You hit like a man." I say glaring at my mother.

"And you hit like a bitch." She says grabbing the spoon from my hand and eating her nutella. She walks into the living room and sits on the couch logging into her Netflix account.

Damn ma slay.

I take out my phone getting ready to text Zack to hurry the hell up until he walks in taking off his back and throwing it to the side.

"Hey mom." He says sitting next to my mother helping her chose what show or movie to put on.

"Ooh let's watch the hunger games!" She says. "Wait no! The starving games!" He suggest. My mother agrees.

I watch them in amusement . How the hell does my mom like my friend more than me?! Her own son! *eye roll* Parents these days.

"Zack let's go! We have somewhere to be!" I say as if I care about school.

"Wait where do you have to be right now?" My mother asks confused.,

"School duh." I say. "Oh yeah I feel bad for you guys " she smirks. I roll my eyes and drags Zack from the couch and out of the door.

"Wait my bag!" He yells running back in and grabbing his school bag. "Later mom!" He yells closing the door behind him.

He throws me the keys and I open up his car sitting in the passenger seat. He gets in the drivers seat and I hand him his keys so he could start the engine.

I sit back and prepare myself for the long ass day in hell I'm about to encounter.

Heyyy guys! Its me Hayesog! *Cool shades emoji* Anyway this isn't my first story ,I had another story on a another account but I'm not gonna tell you it because its shitty. But I hope you liked the first chapter I tried to make it a little funny or whatever but ya. See ya babiesss!!! *kiss emoji*