The arena

Intro

Where am I? Who is standing in front of me? Who am I? What am I doing? "Get up quickly." Someone says. Everything is fuzzy and blurry. Then it slowly goes dark. I wake up and there are people. Discussing something then "He is awake." They all say at the same time. "Good" a voice says. I look where I think the voice came from. "What's his status." The voice says now from a different location. "He is different." The people say. "Release me now." I yell. "Put him in the arena." The voice says. Then every thing is black. I wake up with extreme pain in the back of my head. I look around looks like the same place. I stand up to have a look around. Something jerks in my arms and legs. I look back and I'm in chains. "We don't know how you are, and you probably don't know either. But you haven chosen to fight in the arena. Fight and I will release you from your chains." The voice says. "I don't know who you are, but I'm not going to fight. I yell. "Suit your self". He says. I feel a force push me against a wall then electricity zaps away. I know I can't do anything. Then slowly blackness over comes my vision. I wake up with a person with a sword. "Fight me or be killed." He says. Suddenly my chains come loose.

Ch1

He swings high as if to cut my face. I duck, grab his wrist with out even thinking. Then he smashes my arm with his shield. Pain shoots thought my arm. He swings again. I dodge to the right and punch him in the face when he was bringing his sword for another attack. When the punch lands, startled by the force of my punch he falls. Sword and shield skid across the floor. I run up to him, stomp on his chest. I run to the sword and shield grab them both. The sword was more like a long knife than a sword. Then run over to stab the person. Then I stop, think to my self. "Yes" I say under my breath. Walk over to the person. Throw the sword and shield over to the right of me. Offer my hand he grabs it, u pull him up. "Want to break out of here?" I say. "Sure, and thanks for not killing me." He says. "My name is John of Gaunt, John for short." I say "Colin." He says.