The boy next door

My name is Rasheeda and I'm 17 years old I live in Atlanta on fish road my mama passway so I live w
ith my father his name is Mike. My mama passway because she had cancer really bad and my father got diabetes so I got to take care of him.

As I was on my way to the store I see the moving truck coming down the road and there were a fine ass boy in a black car behind the moving truck. But there were a empty house next door from me I hope he moving there his fine ass.

So as I was on my way to Walmart to get my daddy pills and buy me some chips and candy. When I got my three items I went to and pay for it and went to my car and on my way back to my house.

On my way coming down the road to my house that fine ass boy was living next door to me. I was saying oh yeah so when I pull up in the yard and I got out my car that fine ass boy look at me and I say hey and he walk up to me and ask me what my name.

I tell him my name is Rasheeda and he say that a pretty name and I say thank you and I say back to him what your name. He say my name is kirk I say to myself oh god that a fine ass name. I say kirk I like that name and so he ask me for my name and I give it to him and then he ask me for my number and he say I will be calling you later on I got to finish packing I say OK.

As I was giving my father his pills I heard my phone ring I say to myself that must be that fine ass boy and sure that was him. So I answer and he was hey Beautiful and I say he handsome and he ask me can he take me out to dinner and I say yes you may so he say get sexy and be over there to pick you up.

So I went upstairs and get dress and I heard somebody came in the house so I went down stairs and that was kirk my father open the door for him. My father ask me who was this guy I say father this is kirk and kirk this is my father mike and daddy kirk live next door.

So kirk say let's  go out to eat I say OK I tell my father I will be back kirk taking me out to eat and my father say bring me back something to eat I say OK father .

So we went to apple bee's and sit down and so he start asking me question is I'm single and I say yes I'm single and I say what about you and he say yes I'm single.

Kirk ask me will I be his girlfriend and I say yes and he ask me will I stay  at his house tonight. I say no I can't stay tonight because I got to stay home with my father tonight and he got diabetes kirk say that's OK you can stay another night.

So as we finish eating kirk pay for the food and we left and he take me home and he went to his house. As I was getting out the car kirk tell me goodnight wife and I say goodnight husband but we not even married I say to myself.

Like
Comment
Do you like the boy next door