Chapter 5

My baby shower is today I'm so happy I'm going to have my baby shower at a center. I'm going to sub's to eat hot wings pasta salad meat balls this for people to eat at my baby shower

I hope I get good gifes for my baby boy I'm so ready to have this baby I wish my mama and daddy was here to come to my baby shower but life goes on.

I miss my mama and daddy so bad it don't want no since I think about them every day they be on my mind and I picture them in my mind

Omg what I'm going to do my baby don't know his grandma and granddaddy. It don't make no since but like I say life goes on

I got all this stuff cake and cupcakes and also candy and a alot more I'm ready for my baby shower to start it start at 2

So Kirk need to hurry his black ass up and go get the sub's and cake and cupcakes while I set up the baby shower it gone be alot of people here from my family and Kirk family.

I hope I don't run out of food and if I do I'm not going to get more they better eat when everybody else get up and eat because you know who black people be when they see eat they run out.

That why I got people to fix the food for them to limit people so they won't put alot of food on there plate.

They can get mad or please they didn't put no money into this baby shower me and Kirk did so I don't care.

I got to have me some food to take back home I don't feel like cooking tonight I'm so tired doing all this stuff for the baby shower. A baby shower is a lot of stuff to do buy food cake and all that stuff.

I anit having no more kids this my first and last one no more one boy but I had want a baby girl but god give me a baby boy. Well it don't matter long as I got my baby and he in good health and strength and look good and handsome.

Well the baby shower all most over I'm going to be so glad when these people start leaving I ready to clean up and pack my baby stuff and put.

My food and stuff in my car and go home.