Chatper One: 2 years ago

Moving into a new area sucks! I don't know anyone! But, I guess it could be worse. I mean it isn't like we're moving to Mars! We, well mostly my mom , thought it would be to start off new new which is stupid because it's just gonna happen there too! The bullying , the fights and my brother is such a trouble maker and forget the a drug-dealer ! He's constantly getting arrested. Mom thinks that if we start off new that everything will change and my brother would get in the right crowd when he changes the "right" crowd into the " wrong " crowd.

It takes hours to get to Florida hitch felt like years " are we there yet?" I whined " why do you whine all the time, God!" My brother snapped "watch it, Jayce Michael!" Mom yelled " whatever" my brother huffed and sloughed in his seat. Wow the things drugs do to you. Destroys your relationships with family when you're without it but even when your on it does  "but, yes Mary, we will be there shortly" she smiled. Mary is my nickname, my actual name is Marilyn. Mom turned into a driveway of KFC " hungry?" Mom asked cheerfully. Man was a hungry! I knew I shouldn't of skipped breakfast "yes!" I squealed in excitement " no" my brother said irritated "come on haven't eaten all day!" Mom said concerned , I mean I am too but you can't help someone who doesn't want nor' wanna try to help them self "I'll be fine , leave me alone " he yelled and mom just stood there, frozen. I went to look at her face to see if she's fine but she wasn't. Her eyes were filling with tears until one escaped. She quickly wiped it away " come on Mary, let's go get some food" she put a smile on but I knew that it was ok fake so I held her hand until we got inside " mm, I love the smell of chicken!" I said with my mouth practically drooling, my mom chuckled " well let's get some to go. I don't want your brother out there to long." She smiled "yay!" I clapped my hands with a smile on my face.

When we got then food we went to the car to see it.. Empty "Jayce!" Mom yelled, freaking out, thank God I had thebfood because she might of dropped it. She called his phone several times but no answer and my mom was now in tears "Jayce!" She screamed, falling to her knees, sobbing "Mom, he'll come back' I hugged her and she latched on to me tightly. We waited an hour and she didn't wanna call the cops because she already knew that they wouldn't do anything. She was a wreck! He's 17 years old in a place that he doesn't know. It scared me too! He could of been kidnapped or even worse... killed.. Yeah we argue a lot but he's brother and I don't want him hurt or dead, he's to young! I've lost my dad, I can't lose my brother too.. Its to much for a 15 year old to handle. To much heartache that me or my mother can take.. I'm more worried about my mother.. With everything that has happened, i can only imagine how shes taking it! im afraid she might do something to herself i cant leave her alone right now.