We're adults, but still kind of immature (Naruto Fanfic)

Disclaimer: The characters belong to the one and only Masashi Kishimoto.

- Sasuke's POV -

I smirked as I saw a familiar speeding lime green bike coming up towards me, I took note of one of my friends crush peddling furiously and growling. That's Sakura Haruno for you, with the looks of an angel and the  temper of a rabid chihuahua. Her hair was a soft candyfloss pink and her eyes were the most unique emerald ever seen. I glanced at her back to notice her usual attire a band shirt and skinny jeans which accent her curves perfectly.

"Fuck you Uzumaki!" And there it was, the reason why she was peddling at a high speed. Uzumaki, Naruto was another one of my best friends though he is slightly colour blind. Oh, who am I kidding he definatly is, theres no-one on this Earth who'd think a flouresant orange t-shirt is 'awesome, believe it'. Trailing behind the tempermental girl was 3 others; Ino the other loudest blonde in the world next to the idiot; Hinata, the shy girl who blushes more than someone turning red of being strangled; and Tenten the tom boy, always had he hair in buns.

"Come on Sakura, it wasn't that bad!" Screamed the hopping Blonde, it looked like Sakura had ran over it, which wouldn't surprise me.

"A-Ano, Sakura chan" Hinata didn't really yell, which I would've face palmed at, but I resisted the urge to.

"Look out!" Screamed the bunned girl, I looked up suddenly to see a flying Pinkette. She landed straight ontop of me with a thud. 

"Hn" I grunted and tried to sit up, I looked down at the flushed Sakura,

"Ah, I'm so sorry Sasuke-kun!" She squeaked and rolled off me. I just slowly rose to my feet and dusted of my now slightly brown Legend Of Zelda shirt.

"Ah, are you alright?" I raised my arched eyebrows at her and offered my hand.

"Oh, I'm peachy" Her voice dripped with a bitter scarcasm. I flashed her and only her a slight smile as she took my hand.

"What did the idiot do this time?" I asked pulling her to her feet.

"N-nothing!" She stammered, I forgot the rest of the girls were even there.

"Come on" I dragged her along to the house.

It wasn't a long walk, the other three girls went to take the bike back to theirs and Sakura's place, and we just continued walking to my house. 

"Sasuke-kun!?" Screamed an obnoxious shrill voice. I heard the cute soft giggles coming from Sakura to which I turned around with a fake glare.

End Note:  Look out for the next chapter, or not.