A voice so shrill, cats couldn't reach and the spandex guy.

Mother of god, there is was a fan-girl. I tightened my grasp around the ridiculously high sounding Sakura, I wish right now I was in the far off land of Skyrim or even Mordor for that matter. I looked at the gaping girl who looked like a washed up Magikarp. One of her hands found their way to her hips and the other pushed her glasses further onto her nose.

"SASUKE-KUN! are you even.." I blocked out what she was saying her voice was terrible. I frowned as she was pointing and turning red in anger at Sakura.

"Leave me alone" I had finally had enough of the woman, and plus I don't want to be staring at her stripper belly.

"H-huh?! What?" She shrieked again, I felt Sakura start to tremble with laughter.

"Hey, Sasu-chan I think she's finished" The pinkette pointed towards the strutting Karin.

"Oh, I thought that she was trying to show me her ass" I joked, Karin always tried to look sexy, but she only looked like a low class protitute.

"Bro! do you even lift?!" I turned and sighed now came another annoyance, he goes by the name of Rock Lee though I swear he just didn't want to take Bruce Lee's name, thats who he tries act like.

"Sakura my babe!" He yelled again bouncing his way towards us in that sweaty green spandex suit, I think he has a fetish or something. It looked like he was holding flowers.

"You look so youthful my flower" I sweatdropped, he didn't know I was even there. He was trying to push these flowers onto Sakura, when everyone knows she's allergic to the bullshitting Lee. I sighed and pushed him out the way.

"Sorry Lee" Sakura smiled and waved at the guy with hearts in his eyes.

"No you're not" I growled, reminder to kill Lee.

"Thats true, it'd never happen between me and him" She giggled lightly again.

"Oh?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's too weird plus, I like someone and thats why we need to kill Naruto because he knows" I have to admit I may have gained a spike of jealousy.