¢нαρтєя 3

ρσν. ʝυѕтιиє
∂αу: ωє∂иєѕ∂αу
ρℓα¢є: Αυgυѕт'ѕ ¢σи¢єят

Яє¢αρ:
He pulled me into a big hug and then put on his shirt. I went and stood on the side of the stage so I could see.
Єи∂ σf Яє¢αρ

Once I got a good view the lights went off. Then, I heard the crowd going crazy. They was screaming and calling his name. After, about 2 minutes of darkness the spot lights came on. Which they had landed on him. He said started saying something I wasn't really paying attention. I was just staring at his sexiness. Then, he started singing Мαкє Ιт Нσмє. I was singing along with him and I caught him staring at me. I couldn't help, but blush.

~Ѕкιρριиg Тσ Αfтєя Тнє ¢σи¢єят~

After, the concert all the fans rushed out the building. It was beyond hot in this place. I was sitting on the couch drinking some water. I couldn't wait to leave this place and go clubbing even though I'm not 21 yet. I had went to the mirror to look at myself. While looking in the mirror I heard unfamiliar voice.

??: You must be one of August's hoes!

Me: Excuse me!

When I turned around I saw it was the woman Mrs.Harris was telling me about.

??: You might want to stay away from August or I will ruin your life.

Me: He is just my friend!

??: That's how we started off as just friends. Until I finally...( cuts her off)

Me: Aww that is so sweet that I could throw up! That's you and we are two completely different people.

??: You must want to have hell in your life.

Me: You can try!

Then, this b***h try to launch at me, but this big security man grabbed her. She was trying to get a loose, but he was to strong for her. I started laughing and then August pulled me out the room.

August: Are you crazy?

Me: Uhmm no I'm not!

August: You must be!

Me: How?

August: This girl is crazy!

Me: I see that!

August: Now, she finnah try to hurt you in any kind of way.

Me: I'm really not scared!

August: You are one stubborn person!

Me: I know I am!

August: You know what I'm let you learn by your d**n self.

Me: Well, I'm just excuse myself.

August: Justine!!

Me: What?

August: You know what I mean.

Me: Yea I do know so that's why I'm learn by my d**n self.

August: Really!!