What if the eyes can't see?

Vic's P.O.V
   "well I already told you there would be nothing here." I look back my my brother who was clearly annoyed. "We didn't come here to see fans we came here to keep kids out of trouble." I turn back around and start to walk again "and whose great idea was this exactly?" He continues to follow me. "My idea Mike bad things happen to kids at concerts and the security sometimes isn't enough!" My brother then stops walking and I turn around to face him "Vic, we wouldn't be able to help anyone because even if they did need our help they wouldn't want it from us! We could just be getting people mad!" I roll my eyes "fine Mike if you don't want to help you can go back to the bus" Mike sighs and turns around to go back to the bus and I continue to walk.

   As I am pushing through crowds I make my way to the back exit. When I get to the exit some man is holding a girl up against the wall. From where I was standing I couldn't tell if she was being forced or not. Then she went up to his ear and whispered something and then man jumped back. His face was pale and it looked like he had seen a ghost. No sooner then that the girl walks out of the door leaving the man there looking dumbfounded. I walk closer to the door and I was about to walk out when the same man grabbed my hand. "Don't go through there! There is this lady she's fucking freaky!" I shake my hand from his grip "I would rather not take advice from stoners. I learned not to do that from my brother." I then walk out the door to look for the girl.

   I walk around the building and see the same girl leaning against the side . She has brown hair and these gorgeous blue eyes. She was wearing a Black Veil Brides crop top, black ripped skinny jeans and combat boots. Now that I look at her closer she looks familiar.

   Fay's P.O.V
I lean against the side of the building when another guy comes around the corner and just stares at me for a while. It was getting a creepy. "Take a picture it would last longer." I look over at him and he was clearly surprised that I saw him staring. "Oh I'm sorry I was jus- I saw you in the building a-" I laugh "it's fine." I completely turn towards him he looks familiar

    "it is just I have already had to deal with enough creeps today that counts my brother." I roll my eyes when I say my brother. "Well you can trust that I am no creep." He crosses his heart with his finger "no but I can trust you are a major dork." I laugh and he does to. "I am Vic." He puts his hand out to shake. I take his hand "nice to meet you Vic I'm Fay." I look into his eyes. Nothing. It tells me nothing why isn't this working. I pull my hand back quickly and he is a little shocked my my automatic change of attitude. "Woah uh are you oka-" I nod quickly "yeah yeah I'm fine I'm just gonna go find my brother." I quickly run inside and through the crowds of people back stage where my brother was standing.

Vic's P.O.V
   She takes my hand to shake."nice to meet you Vic I am Fay." She looks into my eyes. Something weird happened. It was like I have been tazzered in my head. And all I see is this little girl and I don't know what to do but I'm going to stay calm. She quickly pulls her hand back. Did she see what I saw? What if she didn't? If she didn't them what happened to her? What do I fucking say? "Woah uh are you oka-" she cuts me off and starts to nod really fast "yeah yeah I'm fine I'm just gonna go find my brother." She then runs back inside as though she is scared of me. Leaving me looking dumbfounded like the guy from inside. Maybe she just likes to do that to people? Mess with there heads? I have no idea what that was but it was weird. I walk back to the bus feeling defeated knowing I will never be able to see that girl again and figure out what was so...off. I walk up the stairs of the bus.