2

Emily's P.O.V

"You know Lexi Reese really likes you." I wink.

He shoves another forkful of eggs in his mouth.

"I'd rather turn gay then date her." Brady smirked 

"You're already halfway there, I mean you and Lucas are pretty close." I laugh a little.

He throws a piece of toast at me. 

"Okay let me take that back, I would never turn gay I just would never date her." 

I eat the piece of toast he throw at me. 

"Well you're pretty lonely so you should give her a chance." I winked 

He shakes his head gets up and walks out the door. I run after him and when I get outside his car is gone. That bitch left without me. I went back inside and grabbed my phone off the charger. I sent Brady a text 

You Dick!

Than I sent a text to Ava.

Brady left without me. Can you come pick me up?

Sure

I grabbed my headphones and started playing my playlist. Than I grabbed my backpack and waited outside for Ava. About 10 min Later I seen Ava role up in her black dodge avenger. 

"My brother left me ." I say as I get into her car.

She looks up from her phone.

"What you do that made him want to leave?" Ava laughed 

"Nothing really" I said with a straight face.

We left my house and Ava drove us to school. When we got to school I walked straight to my writing club. I was about 5 min late to our meeting. 

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting" I said setting my stuff down. 

Every Tuesday we usually meet right before school to discuss what are next topic that we are going to write about is. 

"This week you will need to partner up with someone and write a story together. The topic is romance. Its due Monday. Any questions?" I ask

No one replied so I grabbed my stuff and dismissed everyone. Before I left Grayson walked up to me.

"Hi" I said with a smile.

"Hey" He said rubbing the back of his head. 

We walked together to the tables outside of the cafeteria. 

"So do you have a partner for the project yet?" Grayson asked.

"No" I replied.

"Do you wanna be partners?" He asked.

"Sure" I said 

Ava's POV

When we got to school Emily ran off to her club thing. So I decided to walk around the school. As I was walking I seen a half drunk Becca leaving the boys bathroom..

"BECCA!' I yell taking a picture. 

"AVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAA!" Becca screamed buttoning up her pants.

We began walking around the school together pointing out cute guys. We seen Emily and Grayson sitting together. Than we seen Brady all by himself on the football field. 

"You should go out there." Becca says.

"And say what." I say and start walking away. 

Becca pulls my arm and jerks me back.