Chapter 1: Sweet Little Girl

It all started when Caitlyn just turned five and went outside all alone to play with her dolls. Although her mother was watching her, she turned around for 2 minutes and realized her daughter was gone. She quickly ran outside and all around the house, but there still was no sight of sweet little Caitlyn. She knocked on all of her neighbors' doors to see if they'll help her find her only child. Only 6 of them agreed to help. They've been searching for hours, still no sight of sweet little Caitlyn. Everyone saw a mysterious van which had a sticker that said 'Mail' on it, but no one saw it before; or payed it any attention.
It was the next day and Caitlyn's mom, Veronica woke up bright and early to make her and her little munchkin breakfast, until the thought came in her head that Caitlyn was still missing. Then, Veronica quickly put on her clothes and went out searching for her baby. When she walked out the door, she noticed that mysterious van parked down the street, but mail doesn't run on Sundays. Veronica approached the van and noticed a man with a beard and bloody face sleeping in the driver's seat. She heard someone screaming, but with their mouth covered. Then she noticed that the window was cracked, wide enough for her arm to go through. Veronica then unlocked the door and opened it, she took the keys out, then went to the back of the van and opened the door. She couldn't believe her eyes, it was..... Caitlyn. She hurried and grabbed her and hugged her tightly. She took the tape off of her mouth and untied her arms and legs, then hurried to call the police. They arrived in within 10 minutes. Since the driver's door was locked, they had to pick the lock. Once they did that, they quickly handcuffed the man, he woke up terrified and confused until he saw Caitlyn crying in her mothers arms. He already knew why he was going to jail. He stepped out of the van and everyone around him smelled his odor. He smelled like dried blood, meaning Caitlyn wasn't his only victim. The police officers took Caitlyn and Veronica to a questioning room. They asked Caitlyn a few questions and got the truth about the man.

PART 2 COMING SOON..!