Oh, Josh Gray

-Izzy's P.O.V-

I was over at my Josh's, my best friend, house and we we're talking about anything and everything.  Me and Josh have been best friends for about 13 years, ever since nursery.  Now we do everything together, from go to concerts to just talk, like we are now.  I brought up promises and we made some ones like, we'll be friends forever, we'll always love eachother, we'll never hurt eachother, physically or mentally, ones that Josh would laugh at, but I meant all of them.  I loved him but he doesn't know, he'll never know. He turned around to face me and said something I wish meant more,
"Iz, you know I love you," I love when he calls me Iz.  It's his little nickname for me.
"I love you too, J," if only he knew how much I meant it.

-Josh's P.O.V-

"Iz, you know I love you," I say but I mean so much more with that than she will ever know.  I have loved her from the moment I layed my eyes on her. 
"I love you too, J," she said back it brought a smile to my face.  I turned to face her.
"No, I really love you, like more than you know, more-more than a friend," her jaw dropped I didn't know if it was good or bad.
"I-I love you too, mo-more than a friend," what she said almost brought tears to my eyes.  I didn't know what to do so I just kissed her, to my surprise she kissed me back.
"Sorry," I apologised, "I shouldn't have kissed you I do-" the next thing I knew a pair of lips came onto mine.  She let go, blushed and looked down. 
"What are we doing?" I asked.
"I don't know but if it's with you I'm happy," she replied. I looked at her and smiled.
"Isabella Eleanor Grant, please will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her hopefully.  She didn't say anything this time but she did kiss me, again.  I guess I've just got myself a girlfriend.  And the best one ever!

-Izzy's P.O.V-

"Isabella Eleanor Grant, please will you ne my girlfriend?" He asked, I didn't know what to say or do. So, I kissed him. I think he got the hint because he smiled into the kiss. I've got myself a boyfriend. And the best one ever!

-One Year Later-

It has been a year since Josh and I got together and it has been the best year ever. Long walks in the woods, surprise date nights, secret hideouts and two weeks ago Josh found out he is in a band and will be touring around Ireland. I couldn't be happier for him, he's finally living his dream.

-Two Months Later-

Josh is going on tour in a week and, because of school, I can't go with him. I'm going to spend as much time as possible with him this week, so when he goes away, it won't be the worst 3 months of my life. Over the next week we went hiking, to fancy restaurants and just had lazy days in bed. Now, in two days, my boyfriend my is going away on tour and I don't know what to do with out him.