The Begining of Hell

Applejack rolled out of bed, groaning. She reached for her phone, typing in her pass code. As she checked her messages, she noticed that her pen pal had texted her. She smiled and started to read it.

'Hey. Morning AJ. How's it like in Alabama right now? Its kinda gloomy here in Scotland. ❤'

Applejack smirked at the text, sending one back.

'Its fine here. Just really really early. About 6 in the morning. I'm just getting up. ❤'

She set her phone down, walking to her closet. She grabbed a red tank top, an orange flannel, and jean shorts, starting to put them on. After that, she slipped on her boots, tied her hair up, and put on her trademark Stenson. She heard her phone buzz against the wood of her nightstand. She ran over to it and unlocked it.

'Cool. Wish I could be there with ya. I'm not really loving this distance. '

AJ giggled. She started to type.

'Awh. Your sweet, Dani. Ya know, today is the one year anniversary of us being friends!'

She sent it and tucked her phone in her pocket. She ran downstairs, sliding into a seat. "Granny, is breakfast ready!?" Applejack's called into the kitchen.

"Hold yer hat on yer head, Missy! It'll be done when ah say so!" Granny stirred a pot on the stove.

The teen groaned, rolling her eyes.

Granny sighed. "Groan and roll yer eyes all ya want, child. Ah'm sure you'll find a brain back there someday!"

Applejack scoffed. She got up from her seat, grabbing an apple off the counter and biting into it. Its sweet juices filled her mouth. She smiled. "Gweat hawvest this yeaw." She talked with her mouth full.

"What did ah tell y'all bout talkin' with yer mouth open! Applejack, yer better than that, child!"

Applejack again, rolled her eyes. "Ah'm sorry, granny." She used a lot of sass in her voice.

"Ya know, that's it." Granny slammed her spoon on the counter. "Yer goin' to a boot camp! You've been nothin' bit disrespectful since Mac moved!" The older woman picked up her spoon again to continue her cooking.

Applejack couldn't believe it. She had to go to some random place in the woods? No way was she doing this. She stomped upstairs, slamming her door. She laid on her bed, texting Dani.

'Ugh. I'm going to some stupid boot camp for a couple weeks.'

'Sounds suckish. You gonna be okay?'

'I guess. As long as there's cell service and your allowed to have a phone, I'll be fine.'