Prologue

A woman of around 50 came out of Dumdum airport. She was nearly struggling with her luggage when Mr. Chatterji came and took them from her. She smiled without protesting at her sister's son. He too smiled back and led her way out of the port to the cab. He drove her till a big huge iron gate was making a dead end at one road. She all the while in the car was studying the sharp features of Anindyo.
When they reached, Anindyo opened the car gate for her, she came out of the car.
He then said "I 'll drop by in the evening aunty with my Mom. She has agreed to it. "
She smiled and nodded.
Taking her permission , he went away.
Getting in the gate, she noticed all of that beautiful huge garden with colourful different kinds of flowers has turned into a garden of weeds. Creepers and algae growing allwhere. She smiled thinking something to herself.

Getting inside the house, which could be easily called a villa because of its grand size and design, she found it exactly as she had expected. Anindyo had made the house completely as it used to be , neat and clean with all furniture sets properly arranged.
**
Tired by all day's journey, she sat down on the sofa near the window. She started taking the food Anindyo had buy her in the way despite of her protesting. She looked out of the window, at the corner, there still lied the cement bench, she had huge memories attached with.
Life these days is nothing without the memories for her.
She doesn't even herself always realize for which exact reason has her eyes filled up, and when and why she is smiling. But one thing she knows for sure, its nothing but the memories.

----