Chapter 8-Sisters are Weird

N/A: Angel on the left, Nicole on the right.

"You can't cheat, Angel!" I exclaimed as I tried desperately to reach my hand over to a yellow dot.

"I'm not cheating!" Angel laughed as I said she stayed comfortable.

I have one hand in yellow, another in blue, a foot in blue, and the other in red. What was worse was that Nicole was barely hanging in like me, but she was hovering over me. If she fell, then that would mean the fake was over, and Angel would win.

"Must. Suck. It. In." Nicole whimpered like a living pretzel right now.

"Give!" I demanded."So we can put this stupid game away."

"If you wanna put it away, then submit." Angel persisted as she spun the little spinner."Oh yay, red."

Angel moved her leg to a red spot to be on her fours and in a normal position.

"You have got to be kidding me."I groaned in outrage.

"I can't take it!" Nicole whimpered and, sure enough, fell and took me with her. I fell to the ground with Nicole, and Angel burst into laughter.

"I win!" Angel declared and fist-pumped the air.

"No fair!"I hissed as I squeezed out from under Nicole."Her fat butt crushed me!"

"My butt is not fat." Nicole frowned as she looked at her rear."At least, I don't think so."

"Sorry, Es." Angel smiled as she shook her head."Once you hit the ground, you lose."

I glared at Nicole as she sat on the mat in criss-cross applesauce style. She gave me a cheesy smile, and I rolled my eyes even though I was going to smile.

Nicole's phone rang, and it said 'Babe' on it. Seriously? I picked up her phone before she could.

"Hello?" In an imitation of Nicole.

"Hey, I need you to come home," Christian said. Nicole tried to get her, but Angel held her and stifled a laugh.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm hungry," Christian said in a duh tone.

"Why can't you go get it?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Because I'm tired."

"Aw, I'm tired too." I retorted with a mean smirk."Of your lazy ass. Quit being a bum and go get food."

"Es, what are you doing with Nicole's phone?" Chris asked in a highly annoyed tone.

"Telling you to use to legs our great and kind God has given us and go get your damn food." I snorted."Now shoo, Nikki is having loving sister bonding time."

I hung up on Christian and put Nicole's phone in my pocket. She shook her head at me and looked down sadly.

"He's going to be mad." Nicole sighed.

"You need to learn to have some footing in a relationship." Angel shook her head as she let Nicole go.

"Seriously." I sighed.

"Uh, you are not one to talk about relationships." Nicole laughed bitterly as she pointed at me.

"No, but I've seen how they're supposed to look." I said."And they sure as hell don't look like that."

"Ours is...different," Nicole said hopefully as she played with the spinner.

"Things got awkwardly silent. I wanted to tell Nicole that I didn't like Christian, that he was too distant from her and always came home drunk.