Q5-It's been a while

"I'm so tired." I heard Hana complained

"I know! I didn't expect to be this busy. It is good that we are now working on night" Kotone-chan added but I heard her giggled "But I really don't mind, since we served Akashi-sama and the others!"

"Kyaa, I was surprised when I saw his group. They are all handsome, so cutie! Especially, when Akashi-sama talked to me! But he has this emperor aura. I wonder if at least I can go out to either one of them" Hana was really fangirling right now. Akashi, well, I couldn't blame her, since it was the truth

"You just rarely see those kind of face. That is why you react like that" Inukai scolded them "Also, your mother told you, right? It is prohibited to go out with our guests."

"Inukai-kun is just plain jealous. Since they are more handsome than him" Kotone-chan chuckled "Right, (F/N)-chin?"

I couldn't answer. I was so tired. I was lying on my stomach here in Inukai's new room. Even though I could clearly hear them, I had no strength to talk

"It's no use, she is the most tired among us." Inukai clarified

"That Murasakibara guy, he really ordered everything that (F/N) can cooked" Hana sighed "He really can eat a lot!"

That was also one of my reasons why I was so tired. It wasn't that I cooked a lot. But I was so conscious, since they were all watching me. Especially him. I could feel his gaze from afar. Our kitchen for restaurant could be seen from outside. That was why they could see me.

"Haaa, I'm so tired" I sighed and closed my eyes

"You can rest there for a while, (F/N)-chin. We'll wake you up later." Kotone-chan told me and I just zoned off. The last time I just heard was the voice of Kamiya Hiroshi, they were watching a voice actor event.

Now that I remembered, the first time I met those member of generation of miracles, I was a different person. The prideful personality that perhaps I adapted from Akashi, which was a laughing matter when I remember about it

/Flashback/

"Did you hear? Four first years entered the first string in basketball?"

"Eh?! Who?"

"That's rare! Is it the first time that thing happened?"

Ah, everyone was talking about basketball. I wonder who those freaking people who entered the first string were."

"(L/N), what are you zoning off?" one of my classmate asked me. I forgot his name.

"Sorry, I was just thinking of something. Anyway, what it is?"

"Your assignment, I need to get it" he pushed his eye glass and sighed. Now that I looked at him, his hair was green. And his hand was full of taping, and

"Radio?!" I shouted. What the heck?!

"It's my lucky item for today"

"Lucky item?" what was he talking about?!

"What is your sign?"

"EH? Ah, Leo, why?" (Let's pretend that you are 😁✌)

"You are #4 today." He sighed and again pushed his eye glass "I wonder why these days, I cannot get into top"

He was really down. What the heck was he talking about?

"Anyway, here is my homework" I gave him and he just stared to it "What?"

"Can I borrow this tomorrow?"

"Eh?" I looked at my notebook and it was red with ribbon patters and a basketball ball logo at the bottom of the front page "Don't tell me... lucky item?" I asked and he nodded slightly "I can give you one of my notebook with the same design, though with different color, if you want"