Movies?

My mum always used to tell me "Be thankful for what we have" Well I am thankful for Louis Jacob. He was my crush back in 4th grade. I used to always call him "My future Husband" But I now classify him as "My friend" I mean I still like him and all but, I wouldn't call him 'My Future Husband'. 

Just as I hear my phone beep I close my laptop
and run over to my dresser to read it and its from Louis. I pray for it to be a message like 'I have loved you for ages and I would really love to go out with you, What do you say?' or 'Will you be my girlfriend?' But as I  read it I just see,

"Hey, Meet me at the park in 5 mins xoxo"

I respond back saying

"See you then xoxo"

Really is that all he's got! 'Meet me at the Park in 5 mins' Really! Just as I feel as if I have just been put into an oven I see 'xoxo' Wait is this a sign to say he wants to ask me out? I quickly get out of my sheep pajamas ( Don't judge there comfy ) and I scramble around the room trying to find a cute outfit. In the end I quickly slap on some denim shorts, a white singlet with a big yellow daisy in the middle and some simple black flip-flops. I pull my hair back into a messy bun, before I attach a nice white bow to my bun.

I arrive at the park to see Louis standing underneath a big tree. "Hey whats up?" I ask curiously, "Were you after something?" He resbonds back with

"Hey, Yeah I was, well here goes Ahh I was wondering if you were interested in being my girlfriend?"

Holy Moly! I blink several times and I think to myself ' Am I dreaming?'

"Are you serious,I would love too! I thought you would never ask!" I say with the biggest smile on my face!

"Thank you!" Louis says sounding embarrassed.

After that all happened I ran home as fast as I could so I could tell my best friend Alaska. As I get home I sent Alaska a text saying,

"Come Quick I really need to tell you something quick quick quick xoxo!!"

Just after I click send I hear a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I say halfway down the stairs.

"Whats wrong?" Alaska says barging inside.

"Louis asked me out! HE ASKED ME OUTTTT!!!"

"What! . . . Really?"

"Yes, you better come upstairs I will tell you more!"

"So I got a text from Louis saying ' Meet me at the park in 5 ' And I was kinda mad cause I was expecting something like 'Be my girlfriend' but anyways. Then I saw 'xoxo' So I got changed and then went to the park, where I saw him standing beneath a tree. I walked up and asked 'What's up?'

"And then he asked you" Alaska says finishing my sentance.

"Yep"

"Well I really am happy for you but I would love to stay and chat but I got to go help with dinner"

Once Alaska left I then had a shower then went to bed as we had school tomorrow.

I wake to the sound of my alarm clock. I grab a nice white casual dress and put a touch of mascara on with some foundation and blush. I walk downstairs to see my mother humming while cooking her breakfast and my father reading the local newspaper. I get my cereal and milk followed by some orange juice. I brush my teeth and then I pack my bag. I say my goodbyes then run out the door to catch my bus.

When I arrive at school I see Alaska and have a 5 minute chat before running to first period. Once we finished learning about World War 1, I went down to my locker where I see Louis casually standing there like he was waiting for something.

"Hey" I say in a flirty tone

"Hi" He responds back

"Were you after something?"

"Yeah, I was wondering if you would like to go to the movies tonight?"

"Yes, I would love to"

I better go of to my next class well anyways I will talk to you later.

***********

Authors Note

Hey guys, So, I am new to this and I thought I would just have a go so, yeah. I would really like to hear what you think about my first chapter of my book. Please if you have any ideas then please leave a comment :) Thank you for reading stay tuned! xoxo