Chapter 2

After traveling around the center of David in search of a dress that we found, angry and now more tired than three hours ago, come back to the car, I still wonder why the hell I had to park the car so far? ! Meibys is frustrated, not repeating, "Now what do I do ?!" and I'm the aturdo for having to lose three hours from the comfort of my bed comforting.

We are about three blocks from the car and suddenly blessed Meibys stops and asks me:

Mili --- you know where I can make copies at a good price?

--- Oh Meibys! Do not tell me to do something else.

--- Mili! I need to get a copy of my nephew and are for tomorrow.

--- Well, I know a place, it is near Sucre.

--- Porfisss you accompany me?

--- Do it. But come now! --- I respond in a spirit of dogs.

Some minutes later we arrived at the copy center, I'm a mess, sweaty and circles up to their noses, it has not rained but the weather feels damp and heat is appalling.

I open the door frantically put me in front of the local air conditioning and entering hear a man's voice says:

--- Who you've inherited your beauty?

"But that voice," I think, as being even answer back:

--- To my mother!

Without knowing who the owner is so seductive voice and worst without knowing if addressed me, I say again:

--- To my mother!

Meibys enters and looks at me strangely, seems not to understand anything and in fact I do not! It must be stress or escuatro I have talking nonsense.

When I turn to look at the face that belongs to that voice, I can not help but be amazed, I find myself facing a man who help me God! This what more could you want?

He's tall, white complexion, her hair is as black as jet and clear eyes that could say they are amber. Stay for a few seconds without breathing, this guy really handsome and with an awful pint!

I'm sorry, I do not like losing control of my reactions, much less against a man, as are all the same! Les you smile and you want to take to bed !, you are friendly and you become easy! All bastards are the same! And although this tiny bombonazo this as cheese, no longer man, so I ignored him and turned to watch the TV that is affixed to the wall out front.

Barely last a minute, look at Meibys, talk to the young man who serves as I watch and listen to the handsome guy who asks me:

--- Why did not your mother and your father or some other relative?

Than! Are u serious? He wants to talk about it? Bone having both interesting topic of conversation in the world He wants to talk about heredity and family tree? The who bore him! This must be a joke.

I look Meibys, he has heard it and has put face joke What ?! And I understand I'm the same, but apparently he does not realize, and if he has done does not care, because continues:

--- Most women being awarded the fine to inherit from their mothers, but in reality it is not, one can inherit physical characteristics and personality even grandparents, uncles, in order to any other relative.

I look and really makes me want to ask you mouth shut, but instead I will put it to give birth, "oh uncle you've messed with the wrong woman."

Now is Meibys which looks at me with a smile as I cross my legs and smiled defiantly responding:

--- It is true! Beauty can be inherited from either family or even genes remain until the fourth or fifth generation.

He puts all his attention to my words and I add at him with bravado: --- But in my case, I inherited from my grandmother, my mother's mother and my mother who is like bone that after all my mother!

Meibys rolls his eyes as he smiles at my comment, is it that is Spanish ?, I think, from his accent I think so.

He gets up, still smiling stands in front of me and asks:

--- What is your job?

--- I am a social worker.

--- And social researcher, professor of literature, writer and if we add that makes community work and studying English --- --- Meibys said only that he does.

I look forward to strangle her, "but what is big mouth", he looks at me with wide eyes and asks:

--- That is true?!

Seat, and that is, What else do I have? After Meibys told him my full curriculum! Why deny it?

--- Well yes!

I answer smiling at her face in astonishment

--- This is my life!

--- Fuck aunt! Are you single right? --- Asks again.

Than?! This alone was missing!

--- Yes! --- Grudgingly I answer, I do not like to talk about my status or my love life.

He laughs and says:

--- And why not? if the pace of life you lead is logical to follow party!

"What !, a ride that brought you!" I think to hear, "but what does he think this guy?" And just when I'm going to send you to eat shit listen adding:

--- What a shame, you're such a beautiful woman! I'm sure many men would win your heart.

Keep quiet, I do not give me the desire to continue the theme, but he does not care and continues to insist:

--- Why you studied two professions that have nothing to do with each other ?, questions.

I look at him and snorted, try not to be rude, after all I will not see ever again in my life

--- Because one was on duty and another for personal satisfaction --- I reply.

He nods, pulls up a chair and sits opposite me while saying:

--- I do understand! And you are here?

I shake my head --- I'm in Bocas del Toro, answer.

He nods and asks again:

--- My questions bother you?

--- Yes! --- I confess.

--- And because you have agreed to answer?

--- Courtesy, but I'll be honest with you --- I explained as I separate the legs and put my elbows on my knees:

--- If you follow the interrogadera, prejudicial to send you to hell!

He laughs and Meibys eyes peeled.

But what the hell ?! God stop me because I kick balls! Is he making fun of me ?!

--- Aunt milk! I like you more and more.

I said approaching me in such an intimate way I feel fragile, but not for a moment would prove, but acted on the contrary, I approach him and tell him defiantly:

--- Handsome look, but you want to delete a piñazo, you stupid smile on your face, you better leave me alone!

--- Pretty Look! --- He responds, so close to my lips I can feel his breath brushing my skin --- if you do not want to kiss you eat, the better you control your ferocity!

The heart flutters me a mile a minute, look at Meibys and this hallucinating hussy with his mouth open, like the young of the copier.

I look at him without blinking say:

--- You are a pig!

--- So you think? --- Asks with a smirk.

No answer to your question and get up from the chair, but he grabs my hands and looking into my eyes says:

--- We will look fierce!

--- That !, never answer before leaving with Meibys to face the heavy downpour that flooded the streets of the city.