Day One Part Two

Then we started to walk back to the house, then we started to run,then sprint until we were on our street. we stopped, this couldn't be right we were not meet with a bunch of barking from dogs and then we really listened and nothing. no dogs, no cats, no nothing the only thing that we could hear was our racing heartbeat. We sprinted to our house, bolted through the doors and ran straight up to mum and dad's room. There was nothing. I must have looked like I was about to cry, because Luke quickly said "Maybe they um... left a note." As soon as he said the last word I raced down stairs in search of this note, luke followed me shortly after he had checked upstairs we probably looked so ridiculous looking for this note. But after looking everywhere in our house there was nothing. So we decided to pack two backpacks with water, food and anything that we felt we could not leave behind, we wrote a quick note incase someone came back and found that we were missing and then we left.(well actually I cried a lot first and Luke shed a couple of tears but after that we were gone)and now you are up to date me and my little brother Luke are just walking up our street or old street. and that's it for now. ur bye?