Chapter Two

Hello,my little coffee-lovers. So,I have been busy last night studying stuff from school,besides I slowed down of thinking in the Math test. I studied kinda lazily. Anyway If you would not want to chat,You can skip this little note. Off we go.
-------------
The man stood up from his sleep,He looked forwards the clock. It was Five,close to his work. He walked to the closet,wearing his of course. The same uniform,the man grabbed a empty,clean cup he walked towards the coffee machine. Turning the machine on,putting the cup on the base. As it gurled,the man picked his cup up. Going to the table with a plate with toast on. He sat down,eating breakfast,drinking his coffee. He looked at the clock 'Five thirty,We're early' he thought,with a sigh. He got to his car,As the clouds cried. It was raining,the man turned the wipers on,wiping the drop of the rain on the glass,the man reached his office. A man with a dark suit stood next to the door. The man wondered why is he there, The guy walked towards him. "There you are,I've finally got your report papers. You were doing good actually,Good news good news." The guy said with happiness and excitement. "The cables fixed! And we gave all the employees a bonus of cash,Here." The guy gave him $200 dollars. "If you wanted to get extra bonus cash,go to the nightshift,instead." The guy continued,leaving the man. The man put his ID,which he recently got. A female who seemed like she's new from the job,walking towards the man. "Hi uh..Mister...John,is this Kankri Support?" The female asked,reading the Man's ID "Why yes,this is Kankri Support. You ignored the label,I see" John replied,with a chuckle. The female thanked him,she went inside the building so is the man. His phone vibrated on his pocket,he grabbed it and looked at the message. "Good news,I'm coming back from england" The message had a smiley emoji on it. He replied with happiness,"How wonderful,I hope you reach here with luck!" He got to his seat and continued his work,after work he drove all the way to his house. The man slept.
---------------
(393 Words.)
That was quite a bit long,hope you enjoyed my dearest book. Unfortunately, I have some test tomorrow. I did study, so if you gentlemen and ladies out there have tests tomorrow. Wish you good luck,bye my little coffee-lovers.
(1:27 PM)