Chapter 1: A Not-So-Normal day at the Dash House

-Thank you all so much for checking this out! I hope y'all enjoy this Sequel to my very first fanfic, A SorinDash fanfic, go check it out if you haven't! And thanks for 11.2K views on it! That makes me super happy! I can't thank you all enough! So please enjoy, don't forget to like and comment, and follow if ya wanna!-

Character intros: from left to right, Cloud Puff, White Whirl, and Sunbrisk.

           The Dash home on a quiet night, Soarin had just got Cloud Puff and Sunbrisk asleep, he closed there bedroom door quietly and heads to bed. "Dash, you asleep?" He asks, opening the door and walking in, she groans tiredly. "No" she states, sitting up, "The baby won't stop kicking" she says, putting a hoof on her stomach. "Well, we do have a few more days til shes ready to join this world.

           "And I can't wait, so have we decided what we're gonna name her?" Soarin asks, sitting on the bed. "Hmm, I'm thinking White Whirl, what do you think honey?" Rainbow asks, rolling over to face him. "I love it!" He shouts, covering his mouth right after, afraid of waking the kids. "Well, we should go to sleep now, well at least I am" Soarin says, with a yawn. He kisses Rainbow Dash on the forehead and rolls over, turning is lamp off.

           Dash rolls over and turns her lamp off too, but she has a weird feeling, like a rumbling in her stomach, she pushes it aside and just goes to sleep.

-3 hour time skip-

Dash jolts up, sweat dripping down her face, she looks down to see a wet bed. "Soarin!" She shakes him, and he groans, pulling the covers over him. She tries to stand up, but falls on the floor with a thud. Soarin then jolts up, looking over. "Rainbow? Where are you?" He asks, getting up. "Over here" she says, he runs over, picking her up and placing her on the bed. "Soarin... The baby's coming."