O N E

I'm new in this. I'm really nervous, I just hope who read this will like it. Please if you can and want it will be a honor if you comment!!

I'm sorry for any grammar error, I'm Spanish so English is not my first language.

If you don't like the story please don't leave hate comments, they can hurt people's feelings, in this case, my feelings.

Love you all xx Hiddlestoners!!!

**Lilly's P.O.V**

Today had been a horrible day. I work at McDonalds, my companion has been ill, so I was alone in the kitchen. It was a day full of customers.

Just when I was leaving work, two small kids thought it was funny to throw in my hair the pickles of their hamburgers. Now, my hair smells of oil and ketchup. Funny, right? (note my sarcasm)

I couldn't wait to get to my apartment and see my amazing son. The best of all is that today is Friday, which means no work tomorrow. So Alex and I can stay up all night talking and having a mother-son time. We can take together a hot bubble bath, and then cuddle in bed watching a movie from Marvel. Sure Alex would ask to see 'Thor'. Perfect plan.

I opened the door of my apartment. I went straight to the living room where I found Nana.

"Goodnight, Nana" I said smiling and sitting at her side. Nana is our neighbor. From the first moment I moved to this building she helped me with Alex. Nana is like the mother I never had, and a grandmother to Alex.

"Thank you for babysit him" I said accompanying her to the door of the apartment. Nana smiled sweetly and said that it was a pleasure.

I closed the door slowly when Nana left and went to the room of my son.

The door to my son's room was ajar. He was jumping on the bed with a gold cape and with the golden helmet of Loki. In his left hand he held a toy of Thor and in the right he held one of Hulk.

"The Avengers are busy with a new mission?" I asked with a smile as I leaned against the door.

Alex dropped his toys and run towards me. "Mom!" He shouted. I caught him in my arms. Then he settled his head on my chest while I kissed his forehead.

He looked at me with his big blue eyes. "Bath and Avengers?" He asked with a pout.

I laughed and smiled sweetly. "Take pajamas for me and for you while I make the bath" I said kissing his forehead once more.

Seconds later, Alex appeared at the door of the bathroom with our pajamas of Loki. Yes, we both have the same pajamas. I think it's cute.

I helped him undress, then I took off my clothes and we both got into the tub full of bubbles. Alex started playing madly with them while I washed his black hair.

When we both were clean we put our pajamas on.

"Alex, put the movie on the DVD" I said, starting to walk out the door of my room.

"Where ya goin' mama?" He asked with a sad face.

"I'll make hot chocolate" I said with a smile. For some reason Alex had a sad face while clutching the sheets tightly between his little fingers. "You want to help me?" I asked. Alex smiled again and nodded.

**THE NEXT DAY**

"Mom, mooooooom, mom" I heard a voice. My mind begged me to open my eyes, but my body refused.

"Mama, you promised me you'd take me to the toy store to buy a toy of Loki" I heard Alex. I gave a grunt and turned in bed.

"Well, Tom Hiwleston is in the door. I will tell him you don't want to marry him"

I quickly opened my eyes and I got out of bed, I looked around and my son was laughing. "Ohh, Alex, you're going to die" I said with a wicked grin.

Alex got out of bed and ran to the living room, me behind.

When I get him, I threw him gently to the couch and got on top of him. I started to blow his belly. His little smile could brighten the day of anyone. His crystal blue eyes could make you fall in love with him without even knowing him. This child was loved. I love him

When we got to the toy store, Alex went straight to the section of the Avengers. Me behind of him smiling.

Alex started looking Loki's toys.

"Mom, Which can I buy?. It is very difficult. Why Loki has to be so cool?" He said dramatically dropping to the ground and playing dead.

I laughed.

Alex rose from the ground and looked at me. "Mom, this is the most difficult decision of my life" He said taking two toys. "What shoul I buy?, Loki with his armor, or Loki with Frigga?"

"The one you want. But choose well. Alex, I will go a moment to see the books. Do not move" I said.

"Okay, mom"

I began to look at the books. I couldn't buy any if I wanted to buy a toy for Alex. My pay of McDonalds isn't great . I can never buy toys for Alex, all his toys are from Nana. The money I make is usually for food.

I walked over to where Alex was, but he wasn't there. Anxiety began to consume me. My son was lost in a mall, he is just 3 years old. Also, Alex is too shy, and when someone talks to him, he usually have asthmatic attacks. I had to find him quickly.