T H R E E

New chapter. Hope you all enjoy it.<3

I decide I will put some quotes of Tom Hiddleston at the final of the chapter. He has really good quotes so I want to share them with all of you. And I think it's cool xD.

***Lilly P.O.V***

What?

They wanted me?

Me?

A simple woman who has nothing special. A woman of 21 years old with a 3 years old son. I'm just an ordinary girl. I'm 5'4". I have dirty blond hair, my eyes are blue and white skin. I am naturally from Spain. I have nothing special. I have a normal body...well, I'm a little too skinny. But it because of problems with money. The food of my son is first.

Why choose me?

"Sorry. Are you sure you want me for a movie?" I asked confused.

Kenneth looked at me.

"Are you kidding?" He laughed and then looked at me seriously. "You're beautiful. You don't notice, but you have beautiful eyes and that hair makes your skin more beautiful"

"You also have a beautiful body. You don't seem to have been pregnant" Tom said. I watched him for a while and I could see a little red in his cheeks, making me embarrassed too. I could see the others 'Avengers' laughing under their breath.

I heard a small laugh and looked down at my arms, watching Alex laughing.

My gaze turned to Kenneth. "Lilly. Are you ready to be Elizabeth Ying, lover of Loki God Of Mischief?"

I looked at Tom and he was smiling like a little boy. "Yeah, I am ready"

***Next Day***

Alex and I prepared our bags. We were going to London to record the movie 'Thor'. All the actors would be in a mansion, Alex and I too. I was so excited, I have never been in London, Alex and I currently live in New York.

"Mom, we will see Tom?" Alex asked hugging my legs. I stroked his black hair slowly with my hand, and with a smile on my face I nodded.

He laughed loudly and started running in circles. I laughed softly. "Alex, you're going to be sick"

"But Mommy, I loveeee Tom" He said jumping on the couch. "Can he be my Daddy?" He asked a little embarrassed.

"Honey, we've talked about this. A dad is a person who has to love you and me. When Mom find that person, he will be your dad" I said taking him in my arms.

"The boys of park have parents, and they play ball together" He said with watery eyes. "I love you Mommy, but men need their time"

"Who taught you that?" I asked laughing.

"Robert, yesterday in the mall" He said smiling and wiping his tears.

A knock on the door interrupted our smiles. I started walking toward the door with Alex in my arms.

"Tom!!" Alex said jumping out of my arms and hugging Tom. Tom picked him up and kissed his cheek.

"Good Morning" I said looking at Tom. Tom looked me up and down.

"Good Morning Lilly. I like your pajamas" I looked to my pajamas. Shit, I was wearing my pajamas of Loki.

I blushed and let him into our apartment. "I'll get dressed, you mind keeping an eye on him?" I asked closing the door.

Tom looked at me softly and shooked his head. I went to my room. I wore a black sweatshirt with the phrase 'Be A Shakespeare'. Tight white pants and black vans. I put a little makeup on, and I put my hair in a messy ponytail.

I started walking down the stairs to the living room. When I heard Tom and Alex talking.

"So you think my mommy is pw-pwretty?" Alex asked, I was hidden in the stairs and I could feel my whole face getting red.

"Yes, you're right, she's very pretty" I heard Tom say.

I coughed loudly, and started to walk towards Tom and Alex.

"Thanks" I said, referring to Alex. "How do you know where I live?" I asked curiously.

Tom blushed. "Ahh, Kenneth...told me yesterday when he brought you home in his car"

I smiled and nodded.

"I came to pick you up and take you to the private plane. We will take off for London" He said leaving Alex on the floor and carrying our bags.

"Well thank you" I said opening the door for him.

"It's a honor to help pretty girls" He said winking. "And if their name is Lilly and they have 3 year old son is better"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ǀ тяу ησт тσ мαкє ρℓαηѕ. Ɠσ∂ αℓωαуѕ ℓαυgнѕ αт уσυя ρℓαηѕ. ǀ'м gσιηg тσ кєєρ тнє ∂σσя σρєη, αη∂ кєєρ тнє ραgє вℓαηк, αη∂ ѕєє ωнαт gєтѕ ραιηтє∂ υρση ιт." ― Ƭσм Hι∂∂ℓєѕтση