Chapter 2- Smile

*JOANNA'S POV *

Staying with Karry was the 40 most awkward minutes of my life. After walking into the library he just went and sat down and touched his phone like seriously?..... what was I suppose to do.

Trying to break the awkwardness I said, " Sooo... what types of things do you enjoy doing? "

" You don't have to try to be nice you know, just because my dad paid you, " he said without looking up from his phone.

Paid?? Well excuse me...

" Umm... actually I'm not getting paid...it's not your or my choice, " I said.

Then again there was a long silence again.

Karry looked up from his phone and said, " I'm bored let's go out."

" Go out? "

" Yeah. You didn't expect to just sit around and watch me like a baby right?"

" You said you don't like being friends with girls... "

He grabbed my hand before dragging me out and said, " Some girls. "

Gosh... he's weird. ...

* KARRY'S POV *

" Some girls, " I said.

I pulled her by her wrist out of the room and downstairs. But I was quickly stopped by my body guard.

" Where are you going Mr. Wang? "

" My babysitter is taking me out to enjoy myself "

" Are you Ms. Lee? " he asked.

She nodded and then he finally opened the door and allowed us to go.

As we entered the car she stopped suddenly and asked, " Wait.. where are we going? "

" I don't know, somewhere fun "

" Ooohhh I have an idea! "

" What? " I said annoyed.

" We can go to the amusement park!! "

" Amusement park? " I said confused.

" What? Don't tell me you have ALL this money and you still haven't gone to an amusement park??!!"

" Dad and Mom never really had time for me, that's probably why " I said while trying to look away.

She just stared at me for a while before taking me by my hand and dragging me into the car.

" Hey what are you doing? " I yelled.

" I'm gonna take you on your first trip to the amusement park! " she said while smiling.

" Hey.. what's your name again? "

" Joanna. "

" Well Joanna, I hate to break it to you but we're not exactly five anymore "

" Who cares I'll always be a kid at heart! " she said while putting on a cheeky smile.

For a moment I just paused and stared at her face. Maybe girls weren't so bad after all... this girl in particular.

♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♔ Hey guys! So what do you guys think?? I really hope u like it!!! It was hard to think about ideas so yeah... Anyways hoped u all had a fantastic day!! Bye~~ angelyi