You were sitting in the lounge room at your new apartment in London and you've been watching some stupid comedy programs on TV trying to cheer yourself up. You moved to London very recently and you've been feeling quite lonely here without any friends. Because you didn't know a lot of people in this country, you were very surprised to hear a buzzing noise from your phone letting you know you have a new text message. You thought that it was just a spam message from your phone company and you decided not to check it. But the buzz repeated as soon as you tried to focus on your telly again.

You looked at your phone perplexedly and saw a text from an unknown number:

"Phil, I finally restored my number!"
"where r u?"

You sighed and realized that it was just someone who got their friend's number messed up. You almost began to write an explanation-message to this person but then you came up with an idea that seemed funny to you. You texted:

"I'm at home".

After few seconds you got a new message:

"r u hiding somewhere? Because I'm def sure u r not here".

You grinned and texted back:

"I'm in the lounge room".

For a few minutes your phone was silent and you thought this person realized everything and they were not going to text to you again. You winced when your phone buzzed again.

"haha very funny Phil. IM in the lounge and u r NOT here".

You were holding your phone in your hand, trying to come up with something to say in answer, but your brain was completely blank and now this idea seemed to be not as funny as you thought it was several minutes ago. Your eyes turned wide when you saw this number was calling you. You took a deep breath and accepted the call.

'Hey? Phil?' you heard a lovely guy's voice. 'Where are you? Hello..?'

'I'm really sorry' you finally answered. 'I'm not Phil, as you can hear. You messed up with the number and honestly I don't really know why I answered you. For some reason I thought it was funny'. You could literally feel the tips of your ears burning.

'Oh my God!' this guy was laughing. 'That is ok. I'm sorry too. Stupid situation'.

'Be more careful with numbers next time,' you smiled at your phone.

'I will,' the guy giggled. And that was it for your conversation. You went back to watching TV.

After some time you felt your eyes closing from tiredness.

You were awoken by a phone call. With sleepy eyes you tried to look at the screen to see who was calling but your brain was half asleep so you accepted the call without thinking twice, still not realizing who's number it was.

'Hello?' you heard your throaty voice and coughed.

'Seems like I awoke you. Sorry!' you heard a similar male voice.

'Um, it's ok. Did you mess up the number again?' you giggled.

'Actually I'm calling purposely,' you could swear to God this guy was smiling. 'I don't know how this sounds, but I liked your voice and decided to call you and ask your name.'

You rolled your eyes but a bit of a smile crossed your lips. 'You have a nice voice too.'

'Thanks. So what is your name? Mine is Dan.'

'/y.n./ nice to meet you,' you smiled.

After this conversation you and Dan continued texting each other for a while and spent hours talking on the phone. For some reason you were both avoiding asking too personal questions and neither of you have asked for a photo. You just knew that Dan was 24 years old and he was living somewhere in England. And that's basically it. All your conversations with him were about random topics or talking about music/books/games likes and dislikes. And you both were okay with this.

But with every day you spent talking with this guy you felt like you were almost falling in love with him. This thought was ridiculous to you. How can you fall in love when you've never met in real life? What about real life chemistry at least? What if he had an appearance you wouldn't like? But you knew he was freaking gorgeous. You felt it. And you knew it for sure because he had one of the most attractive souls you had ever met.

Hearing his voice and his laugh was enough for you to fall in love with him.

One day you realized that you were spending most of your time thinking about this dork. You stopped noticing things all around you; started bumping into people in the streets or sometimes you'd pass your bus stop.

But with every day you wanted to see him in real life more and more. You wanted to see his eyes and just talk with him. With real him and not just his voice through the phone.

Right now you're standing in line for coffee at Starbuck's. You were daydreaming about Dan. You were imagining that he was standing next to you and you were ordering your coffee together.

'-with milk, please,' you were a bit distracted at how real his voice sounded. 'take out,' too real. You looked at somebody in front of you and saw the back of a tall guy with dark brown hair.

'Your name?' the lovely barista asked this guy.

'Dan,' you heard him say.

'Dan..?' you asked in a bit of shock. Your voice is a whisper but apparently this guy heard you. He turned around and looked at you.

'Yes?'

'I'm sorry. I think I confused you with someone else,' you could barely believe that this guy could be your Dan. Maybe it is just a coincidence? He just couldn't be your Dan. Because if it was him, this guy was even better than you could've imagined.

You looked up at him again and now it was his turn to be shocked.

'/y.n./?'

After you ordered your coffee you both decided to just walk for a while and didn't realize you spent about three hours talking with each other while walking around the town.

At one moment Dan stopped and you saw him in front of you. For a few seconds he looked at you before saying:

'I can't believe how beautiful you are,' and after these words he leaned in for a gentle kiss.