The Last Words Of A Young King

Laying in bed thinking about you it's going on 3 am I can't sleep I can't eat I can't do nothing without thinking about how much I love you and just wishing we could be together with no problems nobody trying to split us up noting tying to break us apart just you and me like I've always dreamed about but I know that I can't have that now so I'm trying to find a way to just get over the thought for now because I know somewhere down the line I'll finally have you in my arms embracing you with a big warm loving hug as our eyes meet I slowly lean in and kiss you and at that moment everything goes silent and all you can hear is our hearts beat which slowly sync and a vision pops into your head showing you how much I love you how much I want you and allowing you to feel how I truly feel about you as I slowly pull away you see a tear run down my face and a smile you place your head on my chest as you tighten tour grip on me and I whisper that I love you and a tear runs down your face landing on my chest I slowly close my eyes and it feels as if we're the only two people in the entire universe as I pull away from the hug I hold both your hands and look into your eyes and say "you are my light in my deepest darkest moments your the shoulder I can cry on your the angel sent down from heaven to be with me to love me to care for me to be with me through any and everything I go through and I'm your strength I'm your shield I'm your sword I'm your angel I'm yours and nothing could ever change that I honestly don't know where I'd be right now if it weren't for you being there for me trying to keep me on the right track trying to be strong for me even though you have so much going on in your life you've always told me how you want to help me with my problems but I wouldn't let you because you've helped me more than you know just the thought of you caring about what I was going through was more than enough help but I could never find a way to explain that to you but now that I'm able to surpass all my problems all my chaos and all my self-hatred I'm finally able to help you and be there for you 100 percent of the time no matter what time it is ill be there no matter what the situation is ill be there no matter who or what it is ill always stand with you and fight with you and if you feel that you can't fight anymore I'll stand alone and fight for you even if hell rose up and tried to take you I'd stand and fight until there was nothing left standing in my way because I know in my heart in my mind in my being that I love you and I'd do anything for you you could call me at 6am saying you had a bad dream and all you wanted was for me to be there or even for me to just be on the phone with you until you went back to sleep then I'd do it for you because that's what love is love is when someone cares for someone else more than anything and would actually do anything for the even if it's the dumbest thing in the world you'd do it no questions asked love is knowing when that person you care about is happy, sad, hurt, upset, stressed, annoyed, and any other feeling there is you know what's wrong and you feel what they feel love is the burning passion in your heart the butterflies in your stomach when you're together the start when you kiss the smile when you think about that person and most of all a feeling that will never die the feeling that burns for eternity the feeling that always light up the dark the exact way I feel about you.... " then my smile fades as I look into your eyes and say" I may not know what a lot of stuff is but I know that I love you...... I love you more than life itself"