Ch.4 Is this real?

A/N: Thanks everyone who is reading my book. I love you guys so much. But I have a challenge for you, whoever recommends this book to the most people on wattpad will get a prize. I won't say who the winner is or what the prize is until next chapter. So get working if you want that prize. The person you recommend the book to must comment on my book and say who sent them. I love you all and now let's get to the book.

Rukio POV
I woke up with my head hurting, as I sat up I supported my head with my hand. I thought to myself " What a crazy dream." I then opened my eyes and saw that Ren guy sitting at the edge of my bed. I then said " oh come on." Ren then game me this weird look. I then said " Ok tell me is this a dream or not?" He then said " Look even if I were to tell you would you even believe me?"

I scratched my head and said " I guess you have a point there." Before I could say another word his lips were pressed up against mine. I kneed him in the balls and pushed him off me. " What are you doing?" He said " Did it feel real? Do you think it's a dream still or not?" I thought to myself and then said " I'm not sure." Without thinking I got close to him and this time I kissed him. It was a passionate kiss this time, I was so lost in thought I even slipped in my tongue.

I then got up and said " Wait, what am I doing?!?" For some reason it felt so real but I couldn't tell and that was what was bothering me the most. Was this a dream or not? Ren then said " Gosh I didn't know I was such a good kisser that you wanted seconds?" I blushed ferociously then yelled " It's not like that ok!! I just didn't know if it was real or not!!" I then sat down on the bed and sighed. Ren then sat down next to me and said " You still don't know huh? Well if you would like we could take it a step further."

He then pushed me down so he was on top of me. I tried to struggle but he had a good grip on me. I soon gave up, he then looked me straight into the eyes. He  got off me and said " Gosh your a hard one to crack." I hit him on the head and yelled " What gives you the right to do that to me?!?!?" He rubbed his head and said " But it's a dream right so what does it matter." I glared at him " Dream or not I make the decisions.

"He then smirked " Like when you went in for seconds." I kicked him in the balls hard and he fell to the ground. I then said " Make another move on me again next time they will be out of the park. Now can you explain to me what's going on here?"

He said " Well I can't tell you everything but I'll tell you what I can.  Right now we are in war and you are at one of the highest ranking sections we have. Oh and many people believe you are the solution to ending this war." I laughed " I think not." He then said " There's not much more I can tell you but I can show you around if you would like. "

I gave him a glare he then said " I've had my fun and like I said everyone thinks you're the solution to there problems I wouldn't be able to lay another hand on you if I wanted." He then said devilishly " Unless you gave me permission." I said " In your dreams." He laughed and said something under his breath and I think it was " You don't know the half of it?" I'm not sure.

Time skip
Rukio POV
I walked with the perverted Ren around the base he showed me a lot of cool things. Ren is a pretty cool guy when he isn't being a rapist. I then saw a pile of stuff laying around in a room and I asked " What's that?" He said " Just a pile of junk." I asked " Can I check it out?" He said " Sure. I have to go somewhere real quick so please don't leave that room." I said " So now I'm a kid?" He then said " Please do what I say." I said " Fine." And then he left. I started to look around and I then saw parts that looked like they could go together and with just my luck there was even tools I could use. I started screwing and putting things together and I don't know how but as I kept going I knew the names of parts and what they do. I don't know where all this knowledge was coming from but it just flowed right into my head and soon I was done making my creation.

Ren POV
As I was heading back to where Rukio was I heard a very loud 'bang'. I ran as fast as I could, don't tell me she got hurt. I yelled " Rukio!!!!" I than ran into the room and saw her face covered in cement dust and she said " You call this junk?" I looked at what she was holding, she was holding two of the same guns that I have never seen before, they were like future modified.

I then looked over at the wall it was completely destroyed as well as 5 other cement walls that were behind it and luckily no one was in those rooms. I then said to someone who was beside me to inform Val about this.

Rukio POV
Apparently Val was impressed and led me into a room just for shooting and said as she pointed " That all the way back there is our enemies toughest armor. We have yet to design a gun and or bullet that can penetrate it. Can you fire the guns you made at it?" I said " Sure but they aren't going to do anything." I aimed and shot at it and it went through the armor as smooth as butter, I was stunned.

She then asked " Is there anyway you could make more weapons like these for us?" I said " Sure but I would need more material." She said " Just tell us what you need and we will get it."

Time skip~
Rukio POV
Before you knew it I had made shot guns, machine guns, snipers, swords, you name it I made it. She then had me and some of her best fighters test them out on dummies. I was so impressed I didn't know I could make stuff this powerful. When I finished I watched Val's best fighters fight. One stood out the most it looked like a young girl she was very skilled but unlike the others she was wearing a cloak that hid her face. I wondered to myself " Who is that?" After a very long day I finally got to go to sleep. I laid down in bed and before I knew everything turned black.

Rukio POV
I woke up and the first thing that happened was I was being tackled by someone. It was Hannah. Hannah, Isaac, Josh and Miyuki were all in my room. I asked " What's going on here?" Josh said " You were asleep for two days straight, we thought you were sick or something. Hannah hugged me so tight it hurt she said " I was so worried about you. But with all that rest you must feel so regenerized."

I said " Actually I feel like I was ran over by a train, I'm exhausted." Hannah looked at me closely and then sniffed my hair. She said " Why do you smell like cement?" I smelled my hair and my clothes and I felt a weird taste in my mouth. I then started to blush and I realized it wasn't a dream it was real. Josh then said " Hey are you hot your turning red?"

He then went and felt my head and said " You are hot I think you have a fever." Josh then said " We will all stay here and take care of you." I said " But you have school." He said " Oh well what's another day or two going to do?" I said " You guys didn't go to school because of me." They all smiled and nodded. I said " You all are crazy."

Time skip~
Hannah POV
As we stayed with Rukio I wondered if she figured out if the dreams are real or not. At first I had no clue about the dreams until a couple days ago. I looked at Rukio and she looked puzzled and like she was trying to figure something out. Since it was just me and her in the room I locked the door. I said " They won't be back in awhile. So tell me what's on your mind?" Rukio looked up and said " I don't know if you will believe me but I had a really weird dream and it felt so real." I said " Do you think it's real?" Rukio said " Yes no dought about it. That dream was real."

Time skip~
Rukio POV
" So wait let me get this straight all of you guys have the dreams too?"  Hannah said " Yes. I will tell you more when the others get back."

A/N: ok guys start giving out those recommendations because the clock is ticking. I'll see you guys next chapter bye and love you.