All this time

Amber's *POV*

  '"She said I love this song I've heard it before and it stole my heart I know every word"' I woke up to my alarm

"the ready set Give me your hand" I loved them one of my favorite bands. I didn't feel like getting up, I guess it's just

The usual mornings. After about ten minutes I got up and got ready for school. 

I took one more look in the mirror making sure everything is okay and then I ran downstairs and went to kitchen.

Just as usual, a note on the counter 'Don't forget to have breakfast, no skipping ok, gone for work.' I read aloud to myself.

I sighed and ate a bowl of cereal, locked the house and started to walk to school when suddenly someone covered my eyes. I had to guess, 'Miranda?' I said '

No' said the other person 'Paisley?' I asked again and then she finally let go

'Hey Vas' happening'  she said and we both laughed Because we both love One Direction and then after that we started singing "Live While we're young".

Hey girl, I'm waitin' on ya, I'm waitin' on ya

Come on and let me sneak you out

And have a celebration, a celebration

The music up, the window's down

Yeah, we'll be doing what we do

Just pretending that we're cool

And we know it too

Yeah, we'll keep doing what we do

Just pretending that we're cool

So tonight

So here we are trying to be nice to each other, This happens every beginning of a semester and like it never works out, ever since we entered high school.

We finished as we reached school, and met the rest of the group. After that and we went to our classes.

I have this Class with Wendy. Our seats are so far apart, so I don't have to worry so much.

I walked to my seat and got out my books from my bag and was playing with my pencil when someone tapped my shoulder, I look back revealing the most amazing bright blue orbs. Harry. I blush seeing how close my face was from his I drew my face back 'What's up?' I asked

'I was wandering if we could hang out like old times.' he answered while scratching the back of his head.

I giggled 'Sure Harry, when do you wanna hang out and where?'I asked

'Oh ya I haven't thought of that sorry.' We both were silent for some time

'I guess you could give me your number and I could call you later and then I'll tell you where we can go out and when' he said

'I'd like that' I said.

At that exact moment the teacher walked in and started doing his job. I wasn't paying attention though all I was thinking about was how hot Harry was and where we could go, and if he liked me or not.

No, you can't like him because he couldn't possibly like you, right?

Just then the bell rang and you exchanged numbers with Harry and walked out of class with Wendy.

Okay, I had the next class with  Miranda and Paisley. When we walked in the class everyone went quiet. We thought it was us so Paisley said 'What are you looking at?' A guy coughed behind us I was astonished when I saw who it was. It was Corey Tate, The Quarter Back. Paisley literally jumped on him and they kissed. Guess was he New Boyfriend. She's been talking about him the whole time. It was very annoying considering she considered herself better than everyone it was even more annoying than our English teacher coming in,which he did at that right moment.