Late? Already? (Canada's POV)

His sleep was peaceful, calm and cuddled up into his oversized teddy bear and blankets. Until his alarm went off.

His eyes darted open, jumping a bit and letting out a small "squee!"
"Oh, goodness...," he mumbled, rubbing his left eye with his palm and using his other hand to stop the alarm.
"Okay, you have thirty minutes to make yourself presentable, Matthew. You can do this.," he whispered to himself, with a hoarse and rusty voice- yet confidently while smiling. 'I can finally try to be motivated, unlike last year, and maybe this year kids will notice me- and when they do be nice to me...!' He thought excitedly as he threw off his blankets and began rushing over to his closet.
He threw on his usual. Pinkish peach, short jean shorts, high top black boots and a pastel red t-shirt with a pink cardigan.
Yes, he had a very feminine style and an extremely feminine body. Well, he was a transgender FTM after all.
He brushed his hair with care and placed his glasses above the bride of his nose. 'Ohh... What is a cute person sits next to me!' He thought to himself as he clipped his maple leaf clip in his hair.
He grabbed his pastel green backpack and slid down the stairway happily, and landed perfectly.
"Hey, Mattie bro! See ya been practicing that so you can try to be cool?"
"Oh, shush Alfred." He said playfully, rolling his eyes and opening the fridge, grabbing a frozen waffle.
"You excited for your new school?," Alfred questioned excitedly, as Matthew nodded, popping the waffle in the toaster.
"We aren't in any classes together, Matthew. What if someone bullies you again or calls you a.. Yaknow...," the American nervously swallowed, and looked to his right to avoid the Canadian's confused gaze when it came to the sudden change in atmosphere.
"Don't worry Alfred. Not one person will call me a trannie ever again- and I'll make sure of that. Thank you for concern though, al. I don't get much attention from anybody here, except you and your boyfriend."
Matthew glanced at the clock and saw he had two minutes until the bus came. "Crapola." He mumbled and Alfred but a fake-shocked expression on his face. "Matthew Williams! Cuss words are not tolerated in this family!," he mocked their mothers voice. Matthew giggled and shoved the waffle in his mouth, which was a bad idea because of his gag reflex.
He coughed out some of the waffle and grabbed water to clear his throat. Turns out it took much longer than expected- Alfred was already out the door and climbing into the bus.
Matt quickly ran to his backpack, threw it on and slammed the door open. "NO! Wait!" He yelled at the bus, as it sped away quickly.
He sighed of frustration and laughed at a stupid thought of his.
"I'm even invisible to a bus."
Usually people would be sad about this topic- not being noticed, or possibly forgotten.
Yet Matthew; he was different. He was used to not being heard, not speaking to anyone besides his brother, and just overall being left out of everything.
He shrugged and straightened himself up as he took out his earbuds and phone, clicking shuffle on his YouTube playlist. (He didn't have the money to use iTunes.)
A favourite song of his, Booty Swing by Parov Stelar came on first. He smiled and moved his legs to the tune as he quickly yet collectively walked towards the school.
Fifteen minutes until period one; Mr. Kirkland, room E103.
'Oh thank god.,' he thought to himself, sighing of relief that it was Arthur.
His brother was in a relationship with Arthur- yes, the cliché student and a teacher secret relationship.
Alfred is 18 and in eleventh grade (he was held back a year,) and Arthur is 21, yet got into college early and studied the arts of literature and world history's ancient civilizations. Matthew find it quite fascinating as well- but he was more interested in forms of art (as in music, writing, drawing, etcetera.) This point being, it's legal for them being in a relationship. Kinda.
Before he knew it, he arrived. He frowned since his thoughts clouded up his hearing of the two songs he hadn't got to hear. Unfinished Business by Mumford and Sons was playing currently, though he was sad he missed TRNDSTTR (Lucian Remix) and Oh Wonder - Lose It (Jerry Folk Remix). 
He carefully took out his earbuds and wrapped them in a pattern. 'I'm like, seventy nine percent sure these are going to get tangled like a bitch.,' he thought to himself, entering the classroom and mentally noting what stood out.
"Welcome, class. I'm Arthur Kirkland. Call me Mr. Kirkland, though."
He already heard some girl whispering about how his accent was a turn on. 'Alfred could agree, strange girl.'
'Oh. That wasn't a girl. Nevermind that, strange boy with a weird ass French accent who Mr. Kirkland is now marching over to and cursing at in Latin. Oh, rekt. I don't even know Latin.'
He was having a conversation with himself, as the official bell announcing class as its official starting time.
'Okay, either time to live in hell or paradise!'
»«
I MADE CANADA SO OOC IT HURTS. IM SO SORRY FOR MY SHIT WRITING SKILLS AS WELL, YEAH. TYSM! ~Dani||Chester